Did he lose interest? Why is he different now?

Long story short, we have been friends for a year in this whole year all he did would show how much he liked me. He would say so many things and he was just always showing his interest. He told me how much he loved me and liked me. Now, he doesn't talk to me as much, he invited me out to go out with him, but he seemed kinda distant and weird at the same time. He doesn't flirt with me anymore. He doesn't hug me anymore, he just seems very distant, and normal with me all of a sudden. Why is this? Did he lose interest? Or was he just fed up with me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah sounds like the dude is on to the next one.

• I wouldn't show too much interest. It sounds like he does have interest but doesn't wanna make it explicit i guess?

• He made it known for awhile tho, and I didn't express any interest cause I had just broke up with my boyfriend at that time, and I didn't want any guy, lol. I just wanted to get through the break up, but he didn't know about it, but he was expressing so much interest and I wasn't going for it, cause I was in the "All men are liars" phase.

What Girls Said 0