By first impression alone, do you assume most attractive people are snobby?

If you are around someone who's really attractive and you barely know them, do you assume they're probably snobby?

I'm asking this because this girl said I'm super pretty and was surprised to find out that I'm nice and not snobby at all. So it got me thinking.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• By first impression alone, do you assume most attractive people are snobby?
    Not if the person is female. I guess most attractive males are snobby.

I find most snobby attractive people are guys as it appears guy inherently are quite egoistical and attractiveness simply increases the already inflated ego. While I find most gals no matter how attractive appear to have self-image/body/esteem issues and there is a higher expectation on being nice for gals than it is for guys. Plus it seems a gal being 'sugary sweet' as I call it tends to be seen as snobby.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe I'm in the minority, but most of the attractive girls I've met have been cheerful, sweet, likeable women. I don't get where the "pretty girls are snobs" thing comes from.

• No attractive girls are usually nice to me or ogle me. When they are a bitch I just give them shit back and then they ogle me the next day...

• Girls yes, guys no. Most guys will be pretty cool, no matter what they look like. Really pretty girls tend to act rude to guys, as a way to discourage interest from men they don't like. This actually is a form of snobbery whether they realize it or not.

What Girls Said 4

• No. I'm not judgmental like that. Most attractive people I know are actually very nice.

• Not at all.

• no because I know a lot of really attractive and beautiful females and none of them are snobby

• Ehh sometimes
    I know more ugly snobby people