Forehead kiss goodbye, ending in a smile :)

Just curious.. Im 25 and I've met a guy about six months ago, had a fantastic time out and spent the night together at a soirée, but both of us live over 100 miles apart from one another. Kept in contact, kinda placed each other in the "friend zone", told him I was seeing someone else, both live busy lives, etc. Stopped seeing the other guy && Recently realized I may have feelings for friendzone //emphasis on the May!! And made the 100 mile road trip, went to dinner then back to his place, excuse my vulgarity, but had amazingly passionate sex, cuddled randomly throughout the night as we slept, woke up..repeated ;)... When I went to say goodbye we hugged for awhile, I jokingly said "ok, see you in 6 months from now" and he kinda irritably said back "well if that's how you want it..." But then we hugged again and I said id like to see him more often & he hugged me again & kissed my forehead, which instantly brought a smile to my face. We decided to for sure stay close. On my drive home, I saw a helicopter, which reminded me of him bc he's a pilot, and I smiled again. I think I'm in trouble guys!

I know him and I are both busy and have our own agendas, but what do you think that kiss meant, and how do I take it to the next level? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Totally going to sound like a sissy here, but that's adorable.

Anyway, back on topic. As for taking it to the next level, if you had sex, I'm pretty sure you're already there! Just ask him if you guys are dating now, chances are he'll say something clever like "If you want us to be" or maybe even a simple "I guess so.". If he says something like "I don't know" then just kiss him again, and that'll answer his question.

• Thank you :)
      I'm hoping things could work long distance. I have a lot to consider before investing even my own time l, but I really do like him.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea but forehead kisses are super cute.