Girls, pretend the shooting in Santa Barbara never happend, but was Elliot Rodger physically unattractive to you? was he ugly? or was he good looking?

As most of us are aware of the shooting in Santa Barbara, California, Elliot Rodger, who was the perpetrator, was an extremely sexually frustrated 22 year old virgin who says he had never even kissed a girl before either, never held hands with one either, and his growing sexual frustration of being rejected all the time, he just couldn't take it anymore.

But anyway, were his looks a problem, a huge factor as to why he couldn't get laid, couldn't get a girlfriend or girl to like him? i'm sure no doubt his mental issues were probably the main factor but no doubt looks are huge factor as well

Updates:
so basically, pretend that this Elliot Rodger guy didn't have any of those mental issues or the incident did not happen at all, would you date him based on his looks alone? how did he look physically to you?
all the things guys have to do in order to attract girls, geeze

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• He was not ugly, BUT, HIS problem was not accepting his illness imposed limits on HIS ability to connect with people. And HOW do women work? We NEED an EMOTIONAL connection to a guy before sex, simple. And since he did not have that ability due to his condition, this is why he wasn't getting sex and a gf. Nothing more than that. But rather than blame himself, of course, he did was all losers do, blame everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly.

And I would add- he was a rather good looking guy. But good looks isn't everything...

• Show All
    • 2mo

what type of emotional connection? , I think it is unfair for you to call him a looser. you do not have aspergers syndrome and you are not a man. I think he gave up too soon though.

• 2mo

@LenaK do they ALWAYS need that "emotional connection" and what is that exactly?

What Girls Said 9

• he's the proof that being rich and good looking isn't what gets girls. even if he hadn't done this, i wouldn't date him, he was clearly shallow, creepy, and sexist.

3|0
    0|4
  • HOW WAS HE A VIRGIN? some people just don't know a hottie when they see one.

1|0
    0|0
  • he wasn't unattractive but i would have to see him in person to determine if i were attracted to him or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh. Honestly, he was pretty freaking hot. But idk, there was something weird about his face.He kinda resembled an anime character-- not a hot look.

1|0
    0|0
  • His looks on the outside weren't ugly... but on the inside of him seemed very ugly... and lost... Just because he hasn't got what he wanted, does not mean he should go killing people either.. Smh.. And to be honest, he looked a little feminine

0|1
    0|3
  • based on his appearance, he wasn't a bad looking guy..but not something that i'd go for.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was average to above average. His mental issues were the reason he couldn't meet anyone, not vice versa. People like that usually don't even like other humans - they just see them as tools.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was average, he was just really awkward

0|0
    0|2
  • His looks weren't a problem. Him being creepy as fuck was the problem.

1|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 3

• i think he was average looking

0|1
    0|0
  • many girls dislike him and they thinks autistic is a sociopath. Extremely awkwards.

0|1
    0|1
  • i think he was above average

0|1
    0|0