Does this guy like me? Very confused!?

So i met this guy almost two months ago. He's a single dad and I'm a single mom. We have hung out a bunch of times already and he's stayed over my house a few times. He also told me that I'm the first women he's brought around his kid because he doesn't let her see him date. He invited my kids and I to the beach with him and we were there for hours just joking around and relaxing. He's really good with my kids. The other day he had us over for half the day and made us dinner too. We aren't ready for our kids to see us all kissing on each other but when we were alone he would kiss me or play footsie with me or general rub my ear. He even called me his girlfriend once but I think he was just joking around. He said "whose coming over my girlfriends house in the middle of the night" joking. He will also talk to me for hours. When he stays we stay up till 4 or 5am and he just talks to me about anything. And always trying to make me laugh by telling me stories about his childhood and stuff. And when we do have sex it's like it's all about me and that gets him off. The thing is that it seems like I'm calling him. He doesn't call. But will text me. Maybe he doesn't like the phone. Idk. Help me out. What do I do next? It's been a couple years since I've dated.

Girls and guys options would be great

Most Helpful Guy

• How long ago did you have dinner? I doubt he has lost interest.

• Saturday. He invited us over to go in the pool and then he made us dinner and we watch a movie with all the kids. It was a good time. He said it was relaxing.

• It's been one day. You're fine.

What Guys Said 6

• Make a dinner for him
    give him back rubs
    this guy loves you
    buy him a cologne he likes
    just do something special
    joke back with him but
    take things slow don't let
    him move too fast unless
    he wants to see his ex-wife
    he is afraid of her causing
    issues with you two cause
    she may not have a life

• I do not think he has. Men can be that way sometimes. but the best person to answer this question is Him. speak to him about it

• Na he's busy. That's all. We are good at not calling. If your staying up all night talking he's giving u his free time.

• Maybe he's just busy. He has kids you know, and as much as you'd like to be the center of his attention, he can't spend every waking moment with you

• HE LIKES YOU!!! It's so obvious, the phone thing is weird but I'm sure there's some other reason for that

What Girls Said 1

• you should know that already, since you are bringing him around your children, Jeeze.

I would say, he is