What are you most jealous of as far as the opposite sex?

For the sake of discussion, what are you most jealous of about the other sex. Whether it be about their lives, their bodies or anything else. Discuss!

For me it's how girls are the objects of mens desires and men make the moves. I don't like being a guy and having to make a move, I would love the part of being a girl where by societies rules I am the one being pursued.

Most Helpful Girl

• That they get more credit for traits other than their looks. Also, how much easier it is for men to lose weight. Plus, getting to have children without being pregnant or be the primary caretaker.

It's a toss up between those three.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm jealous that guys don't have to get their eyebrows waxed once a month. It's not the most painful thing we go through, by far, but it does suck.

• Well the reasons that girls can't peruse guys or make moves is because society perceives them as slutty. I would love to be a guy and be a man whore with out being judged

• Okay so yeah I want equality and stuff like that, but honestly, I'm jealous of their dicks. I can't pee without fully squatting and trying to fight off insects if I'm camping.

• That society doesn't base their worth on their level of attractiveness.

• Men are always treated better than women. We are always underestimated. End of story.

• I'm jealous of the fact that guys can walk around shirtless when its blazing hot outside and no one bats an eye.

What Guys Said 5