Does this guy have feelings for me which he has been hiding?

There's this man I am in love with, he is aware of my feelings but due to a health issue he has, says he cannot reciprocate my feelings. I have told him that I'm willing to stand by him through thick and thin but he refuses to want a relationship.

He has recently started hugging me and says he doesn't hug anyone.

We caught up On the weekend, for the first time out of work and when we were saying goodbye, I kissed him on the cheek for the first time, he hugged me really tight and came back to me for a second hug before leaving. Is this a sign that he has the same feelings for me as I do for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• what kind of health issue? if it´s something fatal, he might have decided that he doesn´t want to make someone sad by having a relationship with them.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0