Can I have a white girlfriend if I am an Asian?

i want a sweet relationship with a white girl, and i want marry her someday.i want romantic!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Of course...even though I'm only half white (I'm also half black) I'm in a good relationship with an Asian man...Go for it!

• Sure, though you obviously increase your chances of dating one by living in a primarily white country.

• Sure you can :)

• how romantic *faints*

• Dumb question. But yeah sure you can :) you can marry whatever race you want

• Sure, just make sure you like something about her other than her race.

• Of course you can. Out of curiosity What would stop you from marrying one?

• no Asian girls?

• maybe yes why not !

• If you are rich you can get as many white girls as you want.

• Of course you can.

• I find this question to be so stupid...Do you think white girls are only attracted to a certain race?

• Yes of course you can!

What Guys Said 16

• Of course. Just don't act or be like the typical stereotypical Asian and you should be fine. Also, I noticed that most Asians aren't really the most confident.. If you are in that category then you definitely need to change that and change the way you carry yourself and all. But yes, you definitely can get a caucasian girlfriend. I actually just saw an interacial AM/WF couple today.

• Well there's no law against it so I'm sure it's possible. Be confident and outgoing and I'm sure you will find someone. Good luck!

• You say that as if you think White people are the superior race. lol. It's any ones ball game bro.

• All white chix fall in my hands so why not :3

• Sure you cann.

• What kind of question is this? :O

Ofcourse! I have many friends who are in amazing serious relationships with white girls. They are lovely women and don't have problems with race/culture in general...

Dont worry and be happy !

• No, we White People won't allow it.

• Let me check... If you feel like you can't be with a white girl than your probably right. If you feel like you can be with a white girl your probably right.

• better luck , next life

• lol of course

• DUDE SAME HERE!!! HIGH FIVE BRO!!!

• Yeah you can I've had a white girlfriend before

• Hell yeah, if you want to go for it. I'm a hispanic guy and I have a Jap girl. Be ambitious man

• Can you bake a cake and eat it?

• Are you sure you can find trustworthy white girls in America?

• i have 3 ex girlfriends, they both are from america, one from Ohio, one from Michigan,one from Texas.but i want a good girl, not bitch

• casual sex is so normal here. std's are very common.

• Yes i know. Western world is inspiration to all these everywhere now.