I'm so confused and don't know what to do?

Im talking to my ex and the way i am feeling makes me very confused. I dont know if i miss him, or if i miss being in a relationship. He misses me too. he just told me that the reason we broke up was because he was worried i would find someone better here (i recently moved). what should i do?

update: he's back witht the skank ex he had cheated on me with. when i asked him if he really wanted that, he blocked me. so much for wanting to EVER get back together lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to at least have an idea of what you want to do. The real reason he broke up is that he's insecure. If he's not worked on that behavior, then you're likely to see it shoudl you try to reconcile.

What Guys Said 1

• If you still love him, tell him and let him feel.
    If he was afraid you would find someone else and dump him, you're the only person who can assure him that for you all others are inferior. Flowers can probably help to transfer the message :-)

What Girls Said 1

• You need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with yourself and figure out your feelings for this guy. If he likes you, but you don't like him then you need to go ahead and tell him. But if you do still have feelings for him then you should try and pursue a relationship.