Why won't he change? Why doesn't he care?

He uses me and comes back and forth... but I tell him I don't want to be used and he turns it around on me

Most Helpful Guy

• You let him use you. If you're not going to change, why should he?

• Im trying.. I just want him to like me

• Then you should stop having sex with him and instead use your time and energy to find a man who will get together with you. Stop wasting your time on him.

What Guys Said 7

• HE'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE, I RECOMMEND YOU CUT HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

MY NAME IS JAYPAR AND THIS IS HOW I TYPE.

• if you don't want to be in a relationship where you're being used. tell him to get out, then don't go back. respect yourself

• You can't change men. Leave him and then ignore him when he tries to come back!

• you allow him to, stand your ground, appreciate that you don't deserve to be treated like that

• You let him come back and use you.

• YOU ARE TAKING HIM FOR GRANTED ITS TIME THAT YOU TAKE AN HARD DECISION AND LEAVE HIM.IT IS YOUR LIFE AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST.JAYESH

• For shits and giggles of course.

What Girls Said 6

• Because you're letting him.

Stand firm and tell him to move on if he's going to be wishy washy and yo-yo your feelings.

• This means he's a liar, because if you're stating how you feel and then you let him come back, that indicates he's feeding you lies - so you take him back.

Please love yourself enough to realize this guy is what he is, and you can't change him. He's a liar and a user.

• stop the relationship, point blank period. If you don't do it, he will still leave you than come back waisting your time. Sorry honey but you deserve better, leave him

• I'm not sure I understood your question correctly.. he uses you how?, I think you posted this kind of question before, is he the same guy you talked about?

• Yes.. I just want him to feel bad.. it just streases me out that he comes back

• don't expect to have a second chance, he is not worth it. please forget about him and move on. and don't make same mistakes later.

• I was in this situation a long time ago. its been 3 years since. But i had this guy who i liked and still to this day i have no idea why. probably because i was a stupid teenage girl. But anyway he used me for 5 years. We kept going back and forth, and he use to tell me things i would want to hear, so i kept giving him chances. We were never official or anything but I wanted that. He just wanted a fuck buddy. But i got sick of it one day and blew up on him and told him he can't treat me like this especially after i was always there for him when nobody was. I finally saw his true colors and I just turned my back on him because i knew he was never going to change. I was always going to be the second best.

I say move on from him and walk away. You will always be on the back burner, you don't deserve that. You can find someone so much better.

• I don't know why he's like that to me ughh im just so stressed

• Honestly, we will never know why. It is very stressful, but you don't need it. He obviously doesn't care how you feel. You just have to be strong and walk away. Delete everything from him even his number and unfriend him or do whatever you need too just move on from.

It's a big relief when you do.

• Because you let him
    Stop blaming him