LOVE...IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!!?

Really...everyone wants love true love bla bla bla...Love doesn't even exist They got bored making babies so they decided to call it love...Love was made up by excuse human begins and when they get bored they say "our love died" "or it wasn't enough" No kidding I would get bored too just looking stupid same face every freaking time...

People got this stupid idea they need someone..someone that they will love
forever

Don't make me laugh

• Love does exist
  • No it doesn't
You can leave the parents bullshit outside

Most Helpful Guy

• It exists but the strong insane type only lasts a short while.

What Guys Said 13

• I disagree with you.

• Oh, I knew that you didn't. Afterall, you only posted this to see who agreed with you. Its obvious by the 'question' format. You didn't ask a true question, you just used rhetoric. In your question description you used definitive statements throughout the entire description. Clearly this is not a question, and it belongs in the opinion section. Right along with my opinion.

• 😂😂😂welcome then

• What was his name and what did he do?

• I say love doesn't exist it has to do with guy : Sad case you people believe in

• I would tell you the story about my parents, but it would be a long one.

• If its happy one with love...save it im heartless bitch

• This was beautiful :) and you are right, nowadays people are selfish and forget to love. Thank you for sharing :)

• Asians will show u what real luv is like xP

• Yes, love does exist. How can it not? People just think it is a stronger meaning then it is. Its pretty simple, love, great appreciation for someone else, willing to do anything for said person, there are many ways to show love and I'm sure there is many people you do love like family members or friends even. Sex and lust are what complicate things, attraction, which is why loving the opposite sex that isn't realated is proven difficult, make things confusing making people act like idiots. My opinion in that matter, :D

• Love is the attributed value of importance to a particular person in a specific relation. It's silly to say that some people being important to you is "not real". How "true" it seems to you depends on how important the relation is to you, and how much you value it.

• I have my theories. I'll only share them if you want to have a rational and level-headed discussion about it.

• Share what you want I do want to hear what you people believe

• Yeah I don't believe in love I never knew one so yeah it was opinion

• So because people hurt each other? That's it?

• Love is as real as you or me. That's something that even the Pagan Greeks and the ancient Israelis agreed upon.

• Love is made up there is no such thing as love

• Oh? Know so much, you do? So sure you are that wrong, billions of people have been?

• I believe what I believe. :)

• If true love didn't exist your parents would have killed you 14 years ago because you were a bugger to keep around. :p

• You just don't know how to count numbers...Im 18 turned yesterday

• "If true love didn't exist your parents would have killed you 14 years ago"

This proves love is overrated

• I don't know how but at the same time you're likely right if you stare at it at just the right angle. Maybe love is overrated. But at least it exists.

• Love exists... but you gotta know yourself.. some people can love forever, others can't and get bored... if you are from the second type.. then your love will shift to familiarity and comfort... only lucky few land on a life long love...

• No it doesnt. Love is a choice. If it was real then 90% of the world breakups would not happen.

One min live is "forever" the next it " faded away". Something that is forever does not fade away. being with someone is a choice. Love plays no role in keeping that choice alive. People stay together even when they hate each other under the same pretext of love.

• Love does'nt exist the way we believe..

• I know we believe something else that is fucked up

• "Real love" bullsh*t isn't it?

• yesss.

• Wow you sound bitter.

Although, the supposed magic feeling that forms the basis for sappy Nicholas Sparks novels, no that doesn't exist.

• You're wrong love does exist! I've been in love.

• Thats what people believe

• Oh and billions of people are liars? I assure you it exists, you just have to find it.

• we all are liars and fucked up

What Girls Said 20

• If love doesn't exist, then it appears I've been sick over my ex for the last 6 months for no reason hahaha. ;P

Love does exist, but that doesn't mean that marriage is easy. It takes a lot more than love to keep a relationship going for 40+ years. My parents have been married for nearly 30 years now and when I asked my mom for advice, she told me "Marry someone you respect. If you respect him, then you're going to love him." It made sense the more I thought about it.

So it takes respect, but it also takes compromise, sacrifices, and a lot of work. A lot of people forget why they got married in the first place.

• Says the person who clearly hasn't experienced it...

• Like you know me so well to tell that ::)

• Well, obviously you wouldn't deny loves existence if you experienced it. That goes for anyone who denies its existence, not just you. I thought that went without saying, but clearly I have to spell things out for you.

• Wow, and the award for G@G's biggest cynic goes to this lovely anon. With all due respect miss, yes it does. I have it for my friends. I have it for my family. I have it for my boyfriend. You should really try it sometime, dear. The right kind of love is life-changing.

• Love exists and it exist beautifully. It is a pearl in a mud. It shines and guides you even in a darkness.
    It brightens your day, changes you, makes you, defines you, creates a new person in you.
    It exists as much as you can experience it.

• Love isn't something like oxygen that is clearly and unambiguously defined. Love is a matter of cultural and epochal definition, but also eventually of indivual interpretation. There is not one universal thing called "love". It has always meant different things throughout human history, and still does mean different things right now, in different cultures.

So when you say love doesn't exist, it doesn't say much. You'd have to clarify your definition of love first.

• it does...in chocolate

• Such edgy

much unique

wow

so rebel

• If love didn't exist, how would you have come into existence? Or you're just an accident that happened for the sake of it?

• Im accident that have been left in hospital

• Probably for your own good, you won't be naive and get preyed by perverts.

• I was serious

• It exist but you can't see it but feel overloaded by it.

• It does exist some people have a harder time finding it.

• Bitter! Go be sad somewhere else.

• Wow you are like the grinch of Valentine's day xD Not all hope is lost, if there was no love everybody would be having meaningless robotic rships and that is not true, so yea it does exist.

• Wow you're young to be so jaded...And actually yes, love DOES exist.

• Love exists in everything.

• Love does exist, you just might think that it doesn't until you've met someone special. It doesn't even necessarily have to be love as in romance, love is in friendship and in things we make and do.

• Love does exist. It's just not common

• Love exists. How else do you love your parents or siblings? Love is trust, respect, kindness, loyalty, encouragement, support, etc good things. I don't believe in love at first sight though. Infatuation isn't the same as love. You barely know the person to even love them. But finding love in another person, it's basically being comfortable with them and not wanting to hurt them, which includes not cheating or getting bored with them. You don't get bored and abandon your loved ones so why do that to someone you claim you love?

• you're under 18 , what do you know about love , dont talk like you're 80 and as if you know all about it. , if you dont believe that it exists then good for you , now go away and let people love ,

• This is more like asking someone who failed in life if success exists or talking about development to someone who lives in some really underdeveloped place,,,, it's a bad joke but does it mean it doesn't exist?

• I agree with you