What are some fairly inexpensive date ideas?

My one year with my bf is coming up in July and were somewhat tight on money right now. Im not really into going to the movies but i would like to go out and do something fun with him. any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take him to picnic to a park :) Nature is perfect, it makes you both relax. And you can eat dishes that you will prepare. How romantic :)

What Guys Said 5

• From mini-golf to renting a paddleboat your options are actually pretty vast. Trampoline parks. Fishing. Camping at some spots. . . What do you like to do?

• Walk in the park, a day at the beach.

• Mini golf, picnic, rent a kayak for the day or go on a lake tore those are fun, ice skating

• Is there a decent music scene where you guys live? If so, check out some live music...I always feel like live music creates a cool vibe, and whether you guys get a drink or dance or just talk it could be a fun night out that would lead to whatever happens next.

• walk... and watch the sky :)

What Girls Said 5

• -Bowling
    -Ice skating
    -Dinner (red lobster, olive garden, any restaurant you both love etc.)
    -A beach/park date (bring a picnic blanket, pack some lunch, etc.)
    -Groupon/livingsocial.com (has a lot of deals that are affordable). I'm sure you can pick from the many options.
    etc.

• Picnic at the beach or at an enchanted forest.

• i would have a picnic at night when the sky is clear so you can see the stars. bring a blanket and everything and lay there all night.

• Spend the day together. Cuddle on the couch and have a movie marathon.

• Flying kites at the park

Riding bikes

Museums are usually free on Sundays

Picnic