How often do you talk if you're dating someone?

We've been on 3 dates so just wondering how often I should keep in touch and all that...we aren't really official or anything so...

Most Helpful Girl

• If I really like him, I want to talk everyday.

• Would you initiate convos with him or only wait for him to start them? This girl seems interested but never initiates anything.

• Honestly I have the looks to pull of being a player but I have like 0 experience so in really not. I'm working on being 1 tho because it sounds super fun

• Again you don't need experience to be a player. Just bad intentions.

What Girls Said 10

• I used to text my ex throughout the day and we'd see each other every couple of days. But then he was my best friend prior to dating so it may be different in this case. Maybe text a couple of times a day just to keep in contact? I wouldn't be too clingy but let her know you're about and thinking of her :)

• At least a few messages per day, it doesn't need to be every thirty seconds (you've both got stuff to do) but definitely keep a conversation going throughout the day

• When I really like someone, I would love to talk to him every day. Even when it's simply talking about nothing but the weather.

• I see...so do you wait for the guy to initiate convos or do you do it sometimes?

• Right now I'm crushing on a guy, but he's really shy. So am I when it comes to love. 9/10 of the time I have to initiate in the convos. But I would really like him to take some initiative as well, bc it would give me the feeling that he thinks about me. With shy persons you just have to be patient and take initiative, bc they are most of the time too scared to talk to you.

• I like to communicate someway everyday

• Almost everyday

• Who initiates usually?

• It was pretty even the last time I dated.
      But before that it was usually me.

• If I really like someone I find a way to talk to him at least daily.

• I'm talking to this guy it isn't official either and I talk to him everyday

• Who initiates most of the convos and what do you guys talk about? And do you text or talk on the phone?

• Its the both of us. Mostly him thou, we talk about different stuff random things whatever comes up in the convo. We text I really don't wanna talk on the phone.

• A few times a week

• Everyday! You should at least be checking in and saying hi, how's your day. You don't need deep meaningful 5 hour long conversations but you should at least talk once a day

• I have been with my boyfriend for 10 months thats including when we were just talkin and we have always talked every day

What Guys Said 4

• 24/7 is ma guess :3

• tbh it depends on the type of girl they are

• If she likes you? 24/7, even this early.

• Wow dude I really suck at this whole dating and communication shit then lmao...I text her like once a week maybe and we've been on 3 dates...

• My idea...I usually just hook up with girls so I don't really know how dating works

• Oh I see. lol well it starts with finding a girl who is more than just hot. In this girl's case...she's basically only good for one thing it sounds like.

• I used talked to girls I was dating every day when I was younger, but wouldn't do that now. Maybe a couple times a week.