What do you find attractive in a partner?

I personally like guys with long hair, but not past shoulder length. Size doesn't matter as long as he can walk... For personality I'd say funny, but a dry, rude humor like mine. And of course, someone who would play video games with me, cuddle with me, and cry with me.(I like 'em emotional)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like girls with a natural hair color, preferably medium to longer. (Doesn't have to be their own natural color, just no crazy colors.). Size doesn't matter as long as she is healthy, though being athletic is definitely good, lol. Someone a little more outgoing then I am (Otherwise we would never talk or anything) with a good sense of humor and is compassionate and caring, but at the same time a strong and capable girl.

What Guys Said 1

• She has to be cool to hang out with. She has to be funny and find the stuff I find humor in funny too. She can't be bitchy or rude or be an obvious attention whore. I get everyone has insecurities but attention whoring is just a huge turn off for me. I'm not the athletic, jacked type yet so she has to be willing to accept that its gonna take me a while to get to that body type. She can be any size as long as she is healthy. Also its a turn on for me if she hasn't slept with a lot of guys.

What Girls Said 2

• he has to have good values and morals and loves his family. a nice, strong back and shoulder area doesn't hurt lol. he has to have a good sense of humor and be able to keep a conversation going. he also needs to be able to talk about himself and be comfortable with showing emotion

• I like someone who is nice, will tease me a little, and that I can have a conversation with