When is the right time to tell someone?

When is it the right time to tell someone you're dating I love you? Even though it hasn't been a week

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys seem to fall faster than girls, but also lose the feeling just as quickly. So I refuse to believe any proclamations of love (not that it's happened that much lol) until at least 2 months... Or so I tell myself to try to keep from getting hurt when they change their mind. So, I would just hold back a bit and see if the feeling is still there in a few weeks... Cuz you could easily change your mind if you've only known the person a few days.

What Girls Said 4

• personally, i think the right time is after you've kissed them. i'm not one to throw my lips around. he has to be pretty special to me if i'm going to be kissing him.

• Around about the 3-6 month mark. You don't want to jump in too soon with the "i love you" until it actually means something.

• When u r proposing to them

• When they act like they love you back.

What Guys Said 2

• A week is too early in my opinion. Most of that feeling is lust, but then again I don't know your situation. You might have liked her for a really long time for all I know. Telling her you love her this early will scare her off. Trust me. Save it for when you think she feels the same way back.

• When you sincerely feel it AND you believe they sincerely feel it, too.