Whats wrong with girls thesedays?

These days girls will do anything for a guy, change Themselves just for a guy. Trying to please him, dressing differently.. etc...

I mean can't you just be yourself?

Well I wouldn't change for a guy or matter fact for anyone unless im evil bitch! I think every guy or girl should be theirselves!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the media tells girls they need to do different things to make themselves attractive to guys.

For example, a few months ago there was a list going around that was like "10 trends that guys hate" and it listed all of the clothes girls wear that apparently guys "hate"... why should I care if a guy hates my high heels? if they make me feel confident, what's wrong with that? But girls will read these kinds of articles, and instead of wearing what they want or doing what they want, the media tells them they need to change in order to get a guy.

You're right that we should just be ourselves. I wish that more girls AND guys thought like you.

• Thats what Im talking about I like your answer

What Guys Said 5

• I am not sure what you are saying is true, but from where I sit, I prefer that a girl just be herself. What I do not want is a girl pretending to be someone she is not.

• What wrong with PEOPLE these days? The human race has become far too stupid! We should have died off years ago!

• You don't say ;) too much things going on

• They'll need it!

• i agree and you just might get your wish, Russians will not stop at Ukraine.

• women are sexually mature earlyer than men. but when it comes to personal development like knowing that guys won´t change for you and that you have to be yourself, then women are far behind in most cases.

• They will be successful in their marriage goals.

• Oh really? Oh god thats-,
      No no

• I was with a girl for a bit who ended up going back to her ex. He was her first boyfriend and they had history even though everyone knows he isn't smart, pretty, or nice. I can say from her perspective she had low self esteem and I think in the end she was worried that nobody would love her and they had history together so she ended up going back to him. He knows she has low self esteem and takes advantage of her and tells her negative stuff like that nobody will love her and stuff to control her. It was really sad watching her low self esteem and desperation for love.

What Girls Said 2

• We are taught that having a guy like you is the be all and end all. This is awful.

• its the media

giving people unrealistic expectations