Would you rather go out with a pretty girl or a drop dead gorgeous girl?

Guys, given then choice (personality wise you get a long great with both of them and have a very strong connection with both) would you rather go out with a cute, kind of pretty girl (better looking than average but still a bit plain) or a really gorgeous girl? I have a theory that a lot of guys would prefer the first girl because they might assume that the second girl will be more high maintenance and will be more work in keeping her because she attracts the attention of many guys. But maybe I am wrong! What do you guys think? The more details the better :)

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• The drop dead gorgeous girl for sure. Only because you said that personality wise we get along great and we have a very strong connection. If she was high maintenance and lots of work to keep her then we would not get along great and we would not have a strong connection.

What Guys Said 6

• Pretty girl. In my experience, the more beautiful they are, the stupider they get. I can;t stand people who are under the illusion that their appearance alone will get them through life, to be frank, they disgust me.I have neither the time or patience to deal with them.

• Every gorgeous girl I have ever met has had a serious problem being faithful to one man. Many of them are extremely flirtatious and they allow men (who are not their boyfriends) to buy them things. I couldn't imagine being the guy with the girlfriend who is constantly being hit on and flirting with other guys. That would piss me off something fierce. The guys (who are the boyfriend) are also pretty pathetic in their own right. They spend lots of time and money on a gorgeous woman who they won't even end up getting to date. She will just end up being a "friend" to them. I would much rather date a woman who is less 'gaudy' in appearance and more down-to-Earth.

• All things equal, I would pick the gorgeous girl!

My ego is strong enough to withstand the onslaught of male attention that she is going to get! :-)

• Obviously drop dead gorgeous.

• The one I'm more attracted to of course. If we're assuming that they're equal in all other ways.

• drop dead gorgeous... i like me them hard to get!!

What Girls Said 3

• To me the most important question would be "who is the one with brains?'

• Drop dead gorgeous

• Oh god please help us