Am I just afraid that im wasting my time?

I can't help but feel this way. But I dont even know what the feeling is. A part of me is super happy that I have met him, but the other still has that wall up where I don't want to get too attached.

I've been seeing this guy now for a month. In the beginning it was amazing, he kept texting me kept asking me out on dates or to just hang out. But now I feel like its different. He still texts me but i have to wait an hour or more for his response. I mean i get that he has to work all the time, so I only see him twice a week. He sometimes ask me to hang out with him, but I have been asking him lately.

Everytime we are together, its a lot of fun. He treats me like I'm his girlfriend but i'm not. He doesn't use his phone when we are together, he just cares for me. He shows PDA when we are out and about doing things, or even when we are with his friends. They all tell him I'm a keeper.

He is everything I want in a guy. In the beginning he told me I might be the girl for him and how he wants to see where it goes.

But I don't know, sometimes I feel like I'm getting my hopes up and this is way too good to be true. Then other times I feel like oh wow he does like me, lets see where this goes. But Its killing me to be patient. I just don't want to waste my time, because it killed me last time.

Do you think he likes me and this will lead to something? Or should I stop contacting him and see if he will make the first move?

I'm just afraid on wasting my time..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• has he started anything new, that will occupy his time

• no he's just been working a lot of doubles and just been stressed out. he keeps apologizing for it, especially when we are together and he's too tired to go out or whatever, even though he doesn't that i would stay in and relax with him.

• Just relax, he Is keeping in contact. He's just tired

• You need to ask him. I know it's hard but that's the surefire way to find out whether or not you're wasting your time.