Told me he wasn't with his ex anymore but I think he still is?

I've been seeing a guy for around 2 months. Within the first two weeks of seeing each other. I found out he had a gf after she contacted me. He said they recently broke up and she was upset. I didn't believe it tho. Out of my stupidity I still went to go on to see him I found her social media site and it looked they finally had broken up. Last night I went to his house to find pictures of them all over the house & those pictures were never there before I asked him about it and he said " I put them back up because she came over to get something and I didn't want drama " which makes no sense if they weren't together anymore? I really like this guy and I'm so hurt what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had that problem before. Some people just can't get over their exes. That is not a reflection on "you" or your desirability to men. That is entirely that man's problem. He's a buffoon who can't let go of his ex. Since you're under 35, enjoy the male-to-female ratio that's in your favor. In the years before you turn 35, men outnumber women by a ratio of 106 to 100. So there aren't enough women to go around for every guy. It's not until the age of 35, that enough men have died off to the point where women outnumber them, but if we have no major wars, and better medical technology in the future, then the male-to-female ratio might "still" be in your favor when you're 35. Don't let "one of the many excess men" have power over you when the numbers are in your favor.

What Guys Said 1

• The relationship with his ex may be no longer; however, that does not mean he does not want to be with her in some way or another.

Perhaps he placed the pictures around and about in his house to convey to her that he hasn't moved on and/or to possibly sleep with her. Or, perhaps he actually wants to reconcile with her.

Otherwise, his actions makes little sense.

What Girls Said 2

• coming from his perspective- it would definitely cut down on the drama from her because she wouldn't get hurt not seeing the pics of them everywhere and burst into tears on the spot. but, he very well could've taken them down once she left.

you can only talk to him about this. if he says nothing is going on between them, then you can either trust his word or cut things off with him.

• It sounds like they're still involved. You should step away from that situation before you become even more emotionally invested.