Red flag? sounds like girl has been in a lot of relationships already , is this good or bad?

I meet this girl and liked her but red flag appeared when we were talking , came out she's got a number of ex bf like at least 3 already and she's only early 20's. it seemed like a lot to me as she was away at university for a few years and that's like just about a new relationship for each year she was at school assuming she started to date seriously once she left high school.

but she didn't strike me as type of girl who slept around more type to get into relationships more easily maybe or be more into dating than other girls , but anyways feel like she has a lot more experience than me on this file and done a lot more dating/ serious sexual relationships than I expected for her age

Most Helpful Guy

• Realistically, a girl in her early 20's who's only got three ex-boyfriends is low by today's standards.

• low? I'd say like 1 ex is low but 3 seems like a lot , maybe being from a small town people here don't have as many dating options so it be hard to find lots of different people to date so the girls I know here maybe haven't been able to date as much is ones from city?

• I don't know. She's early 20's. So, what, 21? 24? I'm as critical and mean a person as they come, haha, but three ex-boyfriends doesn't seem so high. I had a classmate, cute girl who was somewhat outspoken to me about her faith, she was 22, had a partner count already at 5 or whatever.

• maybe its not the # as much is she seems to go through guys that worried me , she's attractive and seemed nice so not sure why she would be going through so many guys you think they'd want to keep dating her

What Girls Said 4

• three isn't that many guys, and who says she slept with every guy sh'es dated... also I know girls who get into multiple "serious" relationships in high school/college, like one or two per year, so that adds up. Even if she is more experienced, it's nothing to be intimidated by.

• Not a red flag. She probably hasn't found someone worth being with. The plus side is she hasn't been with 30 guys now that would be a red flag. See where the relationship takes you before you judge her by the amount of boyfriends she's had in the last couple years.

• I suppose it depends on what you want.

Pros (good): Things will go smoothly because she's more experienced, especially when it comes to sexual matters. She's less likely to have unrealistic expectations of you as a boyfriend.

Cons (bad): More likely to have STDs (sorry, I'm just being realistic). She might find it easier to break up with you after a year, or however long her usual relationships were.

• I don't think that's a red flag. Why don't you date her for a while and then see how you feel?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it matters. She probably didn't find what she was looking for in these guys and was strong enough to break it off quickly instead of going along with something she didn't like and dragging the guy along with her...which would only hurt him more. I see soooo many girls getting treated like trash by guys and "why" is the only thing that comes to mind. Anyways, kudos to her and I dont think it's a problem. Maybe you'll be what she's been looking for :)

• well yeah but I just worry i'll just become ex bf # 4 or 5 whatever she is at down the road. that there might be some reason why things have not been working out for her at dating

• 3 don't seem like a lot. But check how close the relationships were to each other. If she "hopped" from one to the next, then I can see concern. Otherwise, not a big deal in my opinion.

• 3 is nothing. I would be worried at 30!!!

• it still seems like a lot she'd only be like 22 ? I think , most girls her age have been in serious relationships I realise that is normal , it sounds like she has dated a lot allready

• If she started dating at 16, which is normal, that is only 2 years per relationship. You're worried about nothing.