White girls, how does it feel to have black men worshipping you?

I have noticed that black guys will do anything to be with a white girl. They see having a white girl as a status symbol and dating there own kind as low or even below them- they even write songs about it lol! How do you feel about them being so desperate for your attention?

They seem like they must hate themselves to me because why else would someone hate other people that look like them?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I see your point with this. I wouldn't say I get worshiped by black guys but I definitely get unwanted attention from them. How ever it's mostly immature ones. Then again I don't take it lightly when I'm hit on period. That's probably weird. but when black guys hit on me it turns into some sexual competition. I humor them or tell them off depends on the context of the pick up line. But this is kinda racist not all black people are like that but I do understand your prospective because I have experienced it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• All minorities are this way and its rather sickening. Its not just black guys. Its minorities of all genders.

1|2
    0|0
  • Let me guess... You''re an insecure black woman?

0|1
    1|1
  • I don't worship any woman regardless of color. They all get the same treatment from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think Latinos worship white girls at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yea we dont worship white women calm down lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it has more to do with trying to disrespect the white man than actually worshiping white women. I have known some black men that even admit they get off on the belief that they are doing something they think will upset white men.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm (mostly) white. I attract black guys, have dated black guys and I don't think they see me as a status symbol or are "desperate for my attention." I think they're just intrigued because I look very different from them, not because they hate black women or themselves. As far as the songs go, a lot of those artists are immature and they say a lot of stupid shit about women to sell records if you hadn't noticed. I wouldn't take it seriously.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't know...

I've never had one worship me...

I've had a couple use me.. but thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a little racist. Not all black men want only white women...

1|0
    0|1