Guys, what are the top things about a girl that makes you want to date her?

Not just physically attracted to someone, because that doesn't always lead to a relationship. But physical features are okay too, as well as personality and behavior and such :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence, sense of humor, easy going, flirty, physically attracted to her face, and then from there it's the little things like what she's passionate about and things like that- her individuality. Those 6 things I would say cover the bases I think.

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone has a perference but I try to look for that all-around girl. One that can be girly but at the same time will play sports or video games. Knows when to be fun and bubbly be have a serious side one that can be a lady out the house and a freak in one etc. etc.

• Everybody has something that they like.I like a quiet-ish girl that is nice to everyone.Not too bossy or needy, just middle of the road.Reasonably cute helps too.No piercings or tats, they detract from a girls natural beauty.

• Stress free, friendly, always looks happy and can make me happy with her innosence, faithful, intelligence, broad minded, playful, i personally don't like matured girls..a little immature will be cute but not that dumb

• Aside from physical attraction I look for intelligence, I like having someone challenge me, and just being friendly in general.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like girly girls. I like girls who can be simple and still be really cute