First Crush... Decided to ditch me for another girl because I do some stuff he does too and he doesn't like it?

I dunno... He asks me out and doesn't bother to tell me that he found another girl to take. My best bud told me that he thought I was "too rough, had too many scabs on my knees and my skateboarding wasn't cool". Gee, I didn't know he didn't like me skateboarding. My friend, whose brother happens to be one of his barkada/clique/gang, told me doesn't like anyone else doing better ollies than him (i just did it once and I didn't know I was "better" geez)... (So soon after my first question about gaming... Heh, sorry, i needed to ask that...)

Most Helpful Guy

• First crush isn't worth the trouble trust me. Anyway you can't really get him back but you should text ask him on a mini date just to be sure if he likes you or not.

by the way how did you learn skating cause i dont know how and nobody near me does it or teach it.

What Guys Said 1

• Forget him, he doesn't deserve you. Move on and keep on skateboarding!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he's just immature. Probably is afraid you'll be better than him.
    He's your first crush though, so good news, they never work.

• I love how you threw that last part in there about your gaming question. You seem like one of those girls who finds every opportunity to let guys know you are a gamer but complains about the attention you get from them. Man that gets really annoying.