Do you think handcuffing you and your SO's wrist together for an entire day is a good idea?

Assuming you are really close to him or her and as a date you handcuff each other and see how the day proceeds.

As a guy I would take the liberty of cuffing my right hand with her left hand so her right hand is free.

Do you think this would be safe or fun?
Please share your ideas on where to go or what to do.

I am actually quite curious to try.

P's. Before asking this question I gave a search to check for no similar repeated question and found this lol, which I thought to be hilarious xD
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q414327-girlfriend-raped-me-feel-so-powerless-should-i

Most Helpful Guy

• I think...there's better ways to utilize handcuffs. LOL

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't mind spending an entire day with a S.O. at all. But the handcuffs parts sounds uncomfortable.

• Hm you are probably right. Maybe a different type of cuffs that is comfy or cuffs that have a longer cord but it will look awkward in public and i don't like attention in public when we're both together.

• Thanks for MH! :-)

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't do it. Going to the bathroom is a very personal thing. I do not want him anywhere near it when im in there..

• I think it would be fun. Definetly something I would try.

• There is no way I'm pooping with my husband handcuffed to me.

• do all your business first lol. In the morning then cuff together and go out.

• Lol. I can't control the timing, unfortunately. Besides that issue it could be fun. :)

• I think the handcuffs might get painful and my bf poops like 5 times a day lol so I wouldn't want to right next to him when that happens. Other than that, I think it would be fun.

What Guys Said 3

• well the question you linked is complete bull

that aside I don't really see what the point of this whole handcuffing would be. I guess what would be achieved by being latched to someone for an entire day. I'm not sure why it would be fun or why I couldn't just spend the day with my sig. other without being cuffed.

I guess I'm not really into the idea

• IT would make pooping a challenge.

• oh ya, you should try it and see how everyone reacts including you guys!! i might do that now that you mention it...