Is this wrong of me to do opinions please?

I'm dating a girl and having sex with her is it wrong of me to have sex and kiss other girls Seince we're not official yet... She said she couldn't care but I feel kinda guilty. Also she asked me if I was having sex with other people but I didn't have to tell her Because it's none of her business.. What do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• How is it none of her business if you're having sex with her as well? It IS her business. You could be exposing her to STDs. If she hadn't asked you flat out if you were sleeping around- I would say it's not *that* bad because there was no hint at exclusivity.
    But she asked you so obviously it's something that she is thinking about. You need to be up front about it so she can decide if she wants to stick around or make it official.
    Would you be okay if she was having sex with other men and not being forthcoming? I'm guessing you would be uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 8

• Being you are Not 'Official,' sounds to me as though you Both are Not Exclusive neither. And if she is telling you 'she couldn't care,' is also telling me she doesn't Care neither about being in a Real Relationship, and Neither do you.
    I call this sort of fling thing friends with benefits. If you both have this agreement about 'kissing and not telling,' then you have nothing to feel guilt ridden about.
    Might I suggest, however, talking This More over with her. You never Know what she Really is feeling deep down, from the question she had asked. It could go further than----between the sheets.
    Good luck.xx

• Well if you feel guilty, it's probably a sign that you shouldn't keep doing whatever you're doing with these other girls, and make it official with this girl. Either that, or be more up front about what exactly you're doing. She deserves to know, it kind of is her business since you're dating her.

• the golden rule: "do unto others as you would like them to do to you" or whatever. bottom line: don't do it if you wouldn't want her to do it to you.

also, from a girl's perspective, this is pretty skeezy and you have to wear condoms 100% of the time with all girls you're with.

also, it is 100% her business who her sex partners other partners are (if he has them) because if you up the numbers, sex becomes more and more unsafe. she's asking because she doesn't want to be played, she doesn't want to catch anything, and she doesn't want to be used for sex.

• It's wrong. You shouldn't sleep with more then one person and if you are then you need to be honest about this with every single girl you sleep with

• I was sorta like that with a guy im seeing. He ended up going on a date and i said i didn't care theb i felt super jealous. He was the only guy i was sleeping with. I fibally just spilled the beans and he asked me to be his gf. This chick may be testing u to see how much u like her. She might not as forthcoming about her feelings as i was with my guy so u nay have to ask her!

• if u feel that way then u should ask her to be ur gf

• Yes it wrong

• If you feel guilty, then you probably shouldn't. But, unless you've the exclusive talk with her (which I'm assuming you haven't since she said it's none of her business), you're technically free to sleep around.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if she's open to it, then she's likely banging other guys. I would say you should at least mention it to each other from a disease-risk standpoint.