Did she make a excuse or should I give her the benifit of the doubt?

Ok this woman was supposed to come to my hause tonight for tea. However She told me she can't make it cos she has got work. She's a harrdresser so surely she won't be working late although it is her business. She has been to my hause before for tea so I'm not sure what to think.

she said "I can't make it I got work, I'll come another time "

Most Helpful Girl

• She might have a fellow hair dresser who can't work that day and she has to cover for her or maybe she has a doctors appointment / counselling appointment and doesn't want you to know about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she really did have no time, but I doubt it.
    It could be that she is feeling uncomfortable because it is at your house. Perhaps she will feel more comfortable in a public place.

• Most likely it's an excuse

• always give excuses and wait for the other party to explain.. don't be a gudgy person.. may be she had something really important and she just can't tell.. or she wants to tell but in the right time

What Guys Said 1

• Its an excuse unless the girl tries to reschedule. If she just says "no i can't make it"=excuse
    "No i can't make it, but we should do something Wednesday night!" = interested