My boyfriend went to a girls house in the middle of the night?

My boyfriend, of 3 years, and myself went to the bar with some friends around 11 I left to go home and he stayed, which was completely okay. Around 1230 I got a text from him about heading home then ten minutes later he told he was going to hangout there for a little longer. Around 230am I woke up and he still wasn't home so I texted him and he said he was just leaving the bar. Not a problem right! Well a week later I find out he wasn't at the bar he went to a mutual friend that's a girls house, and knocked in her window to talk to her. They both claim nothing happened and now he is apologizing for lying to me. What would do you think? I've never had to deal with this before and I'm really lost and confused. This is the first time this has happened and we have lived together for 3 and a half years!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there's cause to re-evaluate the relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• Shady as fuck, i mean why lie about nothing that supposedly happened? Weather something happened or not, it's not soo much that he lied but what he lied about. IDK...i wouldn't blame you for not trusting him anymore.

• Thats really sketchy.. i would assume that him and this girl are seeing eachother and both lied to you that nothing happend because they got caught... he cheating

• nothing really to be held against him... the fact that he texted you and though he will come in 10 mins suggests that he did not think it would take much time..
    there is nothing to fear...

• I would dumb a girl who did that, thts it, it would be over like that

• yeah, they slept. period.

What Girls Said 4

• I would be reconsidering whether or not I want to be in a relationship with him, if I were you.

• i would think he was cheating

• Sounds like he's hiding something from you.

• He smashed!