I like him soo much but he has a girlfriend, what should I do?

there's this guy at my work that I seriously like so much, I'm not really the type to have crushes or care too much about guys but one day I had a dream about him and it literally changed everything for me. Every time I see him I feel like I'm falling in love with him, its everything about him the way he looks the way he speaks, the way he treats others, the way he interacts with others I just love everything about him. I feel like he likes me too we definitely have some kind of vibe between us I notice that he definitely treats me different than others. However today during conversation he mentioned that he has a girlfriend. I dont want to be the girl that messes with anyones relationship but at the same time I like him so much and I can't just turn off my feelings. How do you think I should proceed in this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful it not bad to be friendly but don't go any further. And if there relationship does fall apart don't try to imidiatly start dating him. just let things happen.

What Guys Said 4

• Kill her. We all know it's the only sane solution.

• respect their relationship if you really like him...avoid eye contacts and sweet talks..before that guy starts to flirt with you too :)

• Well, he has a gf but if he falls for you instead of her then he should be with the person he likes right? hehe

• Just back off.

What Girls Said 8

• WHA THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? HE HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! LEAVE HIM ALONE! GOD I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

• Ha. No, I'm supportive of people but not when they talk about a guy with a girlfriend or vice versa. I don't support that. You should have phrased you question better.

• I meant to up-vote this.

• Move on. Respect their relationship. he is with her for a reason and I'm sure if you were dating him you wouldn't want some girl moving in on him just cause she thought he was amazing and that she was falling in love with him. people need to stop going for people who are in relationships, its just so disrespectful.

• No please. Don't be that girl. Stop flirting with him, or rather avoid eye contact with him as much as possible. Don't get into trouble, okay?

• You do NOTHING. He is already TAKEN so find someone who ISN'T.

• Do you want to wait and see if they break up?

That's probably not the BEST thing to do but it's what I would do

• he has a girlfriend :). that wouldn't be very nice to pursue him while he has a girlfriend.

• Nothing. He has a girlfriend. End of story.

• Keep your feelings please don't be those girls who break other peoples realtionships find someone who is single