We are dating but still in the friend zone!?

Me and this guy have been best friends for four years. I just recently asked him if he thought that we should date and he was really optimistic about it. So far we've been on two dates and they were nice. The only problem is that it just feels like we are hanging out like we always do. Have you guys experienced this? Do you have any advice for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a move you don't have to jump into bed with him to "derail the train" as some of these people are saying. Start off settle and move up. There is also the possibility you two are just meant to be friends.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• You're like a train. You need to derail that shit and jump tracks. Watch a horror movie with him and cuddle.

• You're like a train. You need to derail that shit and jump tracks. Punch him.

• touching? chemistry? kiss on date? if you don't touch or be playful nothing will happen. break the ice is key

• next time you two go out and go back to your place tell him as you strip that you want to have him make love to you

• Sweet Jesus lets keep the ideas pg thirteen guys ! We're both religious so I don't think he would respond to "striping "and overt sexual behavior! Lol believe it or not he's less comfortable with it than I am.

• You're like a train. You need to derail that shit and jump tracks. Greet him naked at your door.

• You're like a train. You need to derail that shit and jump tracks. Kiss him.

What Girls Said 2

• To take it to the next level here needs to be a physical aspect to it. Touching, kissing, sexual chemistry. Without that, you will always be just friends

• Kiss him! that will change everything :)