I view both sexes as scum? ? But I'm attracted to bad men. Is if possible to hate someone and love them?

To me all men will always cheat. If try had a chance to cheat and not get caught they would. I think men pretend to be good, but they're not. I think they're liars too.
They will never love. They only love when woman love them.
Not as important:
I also see most girls as whores except virgins. I think girls want to be taken care of, but if the husband leaves or cheats she will try and have powerful and fight for the child support off her bitterness instead for her child
I'm 100 percent against child support. I think the man should buy his kid clothes and food himself and not toss money to her

Even though I have that opinion of man. Every guy I liked or been with has abusive tendencies. They're either ex cons, drug addicts or wine up in jail/prison after. They're "overly" aggressive. I don't care to stand up to them. I feel like this is my job in life. I feel like I need to support them no matter what. Besides this, there is a lot of childhood similarities that we share. That's important to me. Even though they're bad. I bond with them with that. That's another reason I stay

Is it possible to hate and love someone and stay. I don't want to love them, but I hate that I do

I will always view everyone has bad. I'm emotional and pyshically attracted to men. But women are terrible. They will never be good mothers or good friends. Guys will never be normal either

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of this is truth. Life is pretty fucked up.

What Guys Said 6

• "To me all men will always cheat" - To you, maybe

"If try had a chance to cheat and not get caught they would" - Just as many women would as well

"I think men pretend to be good, but they're not. I think they're liars too" - Depends on the guy and how gullible the girl is. Not all guys lie

"I also see most girls as whores except virgins" - That's your opinion but virgins can be "whores" too if they go around blowing everyone

"I think girls want to be taken care of, but if the husband leaves or cheats she will try and have powerful and fight for the child support off her bitterness instead for her child" - The majority of girls want to be independent but you're right that SOME girls go after payment out of spite

"I'm 100 percent against child support. I think the man should buy his kid clothes and food himself and not toss money to her" - Both parents should pay for the child equally or, if one is taking care of the child full-time, 60/40 or 70/30

"Even though I have that opinion of man. Every guy I liked or been with has abusive tendencies" - Pick different guys

"They're either ex cons, drug addicts or wine up in jail/prison after. They're "overly" aggressive. I don't care to stand up to them" - Pick different guys

" I feel like this is my job in life. I feel like I need to support them no matter what. Besides this, there is a lot of childhood similarities that we share. That's important to me. Even though they're bad. I bond with them with that. That's another reason I stay" - Possible maternal psychological desires

"Is it possible to hate and love someone and stay. I don't want to love them, but I hate that I do" - Emotions may cause paradoxical feelings and that's okay

Diagnosis: Confused and bitter

Treatment: Rude awakening / epiphany

• No you need to wake up on how life really is

• "Love" are simple hormones

• You've already proved you were bitter by addressing both genders as "scum". It's not an assumption - it's obvious.

No one said anything about the world being evil or not except you. Again, you're making invalid assumptions.

We are nothing but electrical signals and hormones in a biological computer. OF COURSE love is "simple hormones"

• Well, you have only described unsatisfactory unfortunately sad experiences with men. There is more than one type of man. I do not view relationships in that way. They is extremely negative and unfair to generalize and condemn most men and women. That said, based on your experiences I understand why your outlook is so negative.

• Some women like those "bad guys" because they feel like they can "fix them" but in reality they won't be able to fix them. Basic Psychology.

• To me all men will always cheat

Nope not true.

Women will always be whores.

Nope not true either.

• actually they both will

• Where are your stats? The divorce rate in the U.S is around 50% but not all of it is because of cheating.

• Or with money issues

• I think that's probably about how I would see things if I was a girl.

• I am sorry no relation to this question but are you Russian that you say that or is that just a personal preference?

• I'm Russian, born in the USSR ;)

• hahaha ok I do not know which way that was meant but at some point that was funny this guy 00ellies so what part of the USSR? This will be interesting

• Do you want a medal?

What Girls Said 3

• I view both sexes as scum? ?
    Meh in my experiences and observations viewing gals as scum is a pretty acceptable and norm attitude for most societies. However viewing guys as scum likely will result in quite a lot of hostility in pretty much all societies.

Is if possible to hate someone and love them?
    Yes in my opinion.

• No I have to agree with this girls are terrible and yea I can not find one good friend that is a girl. It is annoying. But like you said you are attracted to bad man and they are well bad - if they will end up in jail or overly aggressive why go for that knowing that is going to happen... and you have to have hope or faith at least to maybe find a good man not a bad man...

I do not know people suck to me, they are mean and horrible and view each other as enemies meanwhile we will all end up 6 feet under no matter what you do so enjoy your life but does anyone think about that nope

• They're backstabbers. They claim I'm a whore and make me look like one in front of guy. Especially those who flirt with me. I don't give bjs r have sex with every man.

• women objectify each other nowadays not the other way around but I understand - just try to be positive about anything and I know easier said than done

• I don't care to stand up to them. I feel like this is my job in life. I feel like I need to support them no matter what.

WHY?

Besides this, there is a lot of childhood similarities that we share.

LIKE WHAT?