I feel like my boyfriend and I are running out of things to talk about? is he losing interest?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for like 3 months now, we only see each other once a week cause he works full time and I have uni. He used to be so affectionate in the way that he talked to me over text/ in person. Now I'm lucky to get a full sentence :/ what do you guys think? is he losing interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm wow only 3 month and out of things to say, ? Well sorry , i dont think this will work out, I've been with my man for 5 years and just recently we are out of things to talk about , if you said ( year. 2 years. More) i would tell you its normal in a relationship , But 3 month ,, sorry i really dont think this will work

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible, but how many things are there to say anyway?

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he is bored or losing interest. Better get down to the bottom of it real quick.

• Could be he's working when he sends short replies? Or could be. Try making the conversations longer make him talk a lot if he still acts that way then ya