Friend zone. Would u friend zone a girl if u liked her?

Really. If u really had string feelings for a girl. Would u friend zone her and why? Just curious if guys ever do this with alterior motives.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I have strong feelings for her there is little chance I'll friendzone her. Exceptions being colleagues and friends exes. There was a girl I friendzoned a while ago that broke that barrier so there is hope.

What Guys Said 18

• Well I did friendzone a girl I had strong feelings for at the time because our mutual friend was my best friend too, He knew her longer than I did so I felt it would be rude to take a chance and tried to make a move on her.

She gave me green light signals that she was somewhat into me but I just acted like a friend and nothing more till she stopped showing signs. Sometimes a true sign of love is when to let go so that the ones you care about can truly reach their full potential in happiness and life.

• So u feel like she let u go, and u let her go, even though u liked her alot. So did u guys ever end up together?

• something like that but this was a long time ago.

• Maybe u still secretly like each other. Oh I'm such a sucker. ;)

• If I was attracted to her, I would not friend-zone her unless we were really good friends for many years. Even then, I'm not sure if it's 100% friend-zoned.

• What if you were shy

• I still wouldn't friend-zone her, I just wouldn't make a move, if I were shy.

• Gotcha

• If I feel I have a relationship chance with someone, I will not friend zone her.

If I had feelings for her but found out (maybe through a friend) that she did not have any desire for more than a friendship. I would then hide/bury my feelings and friendzone her.

• Bravo!

• If I friendzone her. That's it. There will be no girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. I would rather have/keep a friendship as opposed to everything possibly getting messed up by dating.

• Got it! Gotta take everything at face value.

• No way in the world.

I did however have a scenario in which i was interested in this girl, i pretty much friendzoned her cause i was shy.

I really liked her after i met her in person, i thought she was taken. Then i fell for someone else which im trying to get somewhere with now.

If a guy friendzones you he might have done it accidentally. Like i did unfortunately

• What made you not go after the girl you friend zoned if u liked her so much

• No, unfortunately not, I think she just thought I wasn't interested in her. But next time I see her ill give her a hug and just have a genuine chat.

• That sounds really good. Let me know how it goes.

• Possibly. Done it before. Didn't want to ruin the friendship. Not sure what you mean by "alterior motives".

• Like could they really like you and be testing u or want to take it slow

• Yeah too slow. But I'm probably just really kidding myself here.

• And maybe going backwards...lol...or could be starting over.

• I friendzone girls I'm not attracted to. they are mostly fat and unattractive but I still want to be a nice person. Usually when I FZ a girl she is part of checking girls out 4 me. sometimes I want em to play the online games I play like I do with friends.

• yes because we can be shy, and its hard enough to talk to a girl normally. but its much easier to friend zone them and then make your move than to straight up ask them out of the blue.

• Yeah, but what if that girl is counting on u to make a move, and u never do, but she really likes u. She's just supposed to sit around and wait and prove herself to u, or should she just keep on with her business and date other people. What if she didn't date anyone during that time, would u still like her, vs her seeing a bunch of other dudes?

• my bad, i didn't mean to say how you feel, it just sounded like you like the way he looks and thats all. if you really want to break out of the friend zone, then you have to do it formally

• No, that's what I am trying to do. I guess he is just building barriers, and I don't know if I should try to tear them down, for the sake of my own pride. U know. I don't want to pursue, and he ends up not wanting that

• I'd just be friends with her, but I'd be a scaredy cat and most probably won't have the balls to say I like her.

• yes , sometimes we feel they deserve something better..

• But what if they want you

• good luck... :)

• Thank you

• Of course not.

• of course not, if you really like someone you give them a chance, if you don`t want to hurt their feelings you`ll say you really like them but you`ll still friendzone them

• But if u don't like them, why would care if u hurt them. I'd personally rather be hurt by the truth, then comforted by a lie. Then we can all quit playing stupid games and really find our mates!

• If I liked her why would I friendzone her? That's something you girls do.

• Lol ya sometimes

• How about he already did that's why I'm asking this question silly

• OK I don't know what to tell you.

• If I liked a girl. Why would I friendzone her?

• To run from your feelings. Lack of experience.

• Click on follow

• Just did

• Heck no, I never do that to girls I like

• yes I would then ask her if I could make love to her

• Oh he'll no

• its called friends with benefits

• Yeah and I think it sucks. Lol. That is not a means to go by getting to know a girl better. If u r just fwb, then obviously u don't like the girl

• Absolutely, He's friendzone-ing you. Because he's interested in you! Let me ask you...Would you be interested in him, if he followed you around like a puppy dog, gave constant compliments to you, and was a "Sure-thing". No, you wouldn't. You wouldn't even notice him... It bothers you that you been Friend-Zoned! Go work for your prize and get out of the friend zone. Escalate some Sexual tension with cleavage, sexual innuendos, and don't forget some "accidental" touching. You'll value this relationship more than the others, because you had to work for it.

It all mind games...But that's what dating is...Deception! Girls have their tricks and we got ours!

• Oh boy. Yes I do feels like I am playing games with this boy...ahem man...ahem man boy! Lol. This gives me hope! I love this. I would of labeled this mh, but I already chose one :(

• Probably not but I'm to shy to make a move anyways so i doubt i would friendzone any girl nor get with them.

• U need to come out of ur shell

• Lol :) I know dating is hard and u can't really trust people these days!

• Haha yea, you're right :p

• No, I'd pluck up the courage to ask her out.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, once you are in the friendzone, get to know her better and eventually ask her out. Happened to me!

• That's the ultimate. Did u see other guys during this time?

• But mostly because he is inexperienced with the ladies, and the one girl who he did truly love messed him over pretty bad. He's over the girl, but I know he doesn't want to feel that way again.

• *shot not shit

• Some would just so they won't lose the friendship if the relationship didn't workout.

• That's where I'm confused I guess. I find it hard just being friends with guys I guess. Maybe I just want a relationship too hard. I just need to relax. I've never really gone "slow" in any relationship that I've had.