Girls, you have a hot first date with a guy you like. What kind of underwear do you wear?

• None
  • Thong/gstring
  • Boyshorts/cheekies
  • Bikini briefs
  • I call grandma and hope she has some clean knickers

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Any type I like, because he would certainly not be seeing it on a first date.

• I would personally wear bikini briefs because I naturally have a plump bootie is it accentuates my curves and roundness more without the lines and tightness to my skin. Of course he'll be looking at my butt so why not make it look neat like my hair and outfit...

• Any kind I want because he's not seeing it on the first date lol

• I said thong because I wear them everyday anyway so it wouldn't change for a date. He shouldn't feel special or anything because it wouldn't be to impress him, it's for MY comfort haha.

• Bikini briefs. Their comfy and I don't have any sexual touches on the first date. I don't like to be touched by people I just met.

• I usually like to wear lacy cheekies :)

• First date? Whatever I usually wear, bikini briefs.

What Guys Said 2

• The clean kind.

• It's a first date so why does it matter.