Ladies is a guy who never had a date at 23 toxic?

I was an outsider in high school, not many friends, no girlfriends no dates.

I got bullied a bit and it lead to me just keeping to myself cause I couldn't get hurt that way. I'm way taller now and not handsome but way better looking than in high school.

However, since I'm so used to not being allowed to participate in the school "society" I'm totally alone again in college.

Do you think if I made an effort a girl might be interested or is me being dateless until now a deal breaker as well as not having friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're not toxic. Some women prefer a man who's an outsider over a popular guy.
    My ex has been popular, but had the worst personality you could imagine. Very arrogant and rude towards other people. Does that seem like a turn-on?
    Not for me, and I learned that I should go after "outsiders", since I was one myself. They often have the best personalities.

What Girls Said 3

• there's nothing toxic about it dude, don't worry

• No not at all.

• No your not toxic. I've never dated anyone either.

• Maybe we're both toxic :)

• We could be.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah your doomed... LOL!! Nah dude if anything they'd like that you've never dated. Plus it means your probably a virgin. I don't know if a lot of girls like virgins but there is a group who do.

• No, you're not.

Just don't bring s*** like that up and you'll be fine.

• Yes they will call hazmat to have you removed to protect the ladies.

• That's how it feels :(

• A girl won't tell that you've never dated before. Just go out there join a club or a fraternity and you'll meet girls.