Guys! would you date an attractive girl that has a big tummy?

This question is for men of all ages.
If a girl is tall and good looking , has good assets , is not obese bt only has a big tummy , would you be attracted to her? would you date or have u dated anyone like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your face is attractive then you have nothing to worry about. Honestly, the face is the most important part of the package on first impression. Afterwards, you have to have a good personality to keep the guy. If you have a good-looking face, but you're a bitch you probably won't keep the guy for long, especially if your body isn't perfect. There are girls who have the perfect face and perfect body who can keep a guy no matter what. Although I don't see that too often. I know of a couple like that though, but the guys also let them walk all over them.

If you have a great personality to keep a guy after he is attracted to you from your face, then you have no worries because body is least important part. So as long as your face is attractive, you're fine.

Now if you have an ugly face and a bad body, you have no hope in hell of attracting anyone. EVER. I'd advise you to work out. The only time there is hope for someone with an ugly face is if you can have a very decent body, and it has to be smoking hot. You can't be too thin, and definitely not too fat. Also, you'd better have a perfect personality too.

People with ugly faces have to work twice as hard to attract someone.

What Guys Said 13

• I agree with rthomas43, I could definitely be attracted to a girl with a belly, would have sex with her.

But I don't think I could date her because, health and fitness is very important to me, not just because of the physical implications, but it says a lot about a person's mental state and willpower/motivation, and those are things I find really attractive.

• In fact, I COULD date her, but I'd want to convice her to come to the gym or get some exercise with me.

• I could definitely be attracted to her, but I wouldn't date her.
    Health and fitness is one of the top things I look for in a girl.

• It depends is it a big tummy or a BIG tummy? It's really hard for us to judge your idea of a big tummy compared to our idea without a picture to give you a definitive answer

and most girls with a BIG tummy have big thigh's and butts if that's the case I wouldn't personally ate her in 95% of situations

BUT as women get older (I personally think there over the hill mark when they start down grading physical is about 24-25 on average) women will have more of a tummy then when they where younger an a guy has to expect that but there is a difference between more of a tummy and BIG tummy. If she was just older with a little more tummy I'd pro bally still date her

• depends what you mean by big tummy, personally, i like my girls to have tummy, if you mean like obese tummy...ummm...depends on the ratio to the rest of the body. But in the end, if the person was the sexiest thing in the world, but was a huge b! tch, then...yeah, looks aren't the most important thing. In comparison, it's easy to get together with somebody, the hard part is staying together, and just looking good ain't gonna keep your relationship going.

• I like pot bellies on women. I actually find them very attractive.

• I would... having a good feeling with a person is criteria nr 1. If the click is there, I would like her to be my girl!

• Hell yea my secret fetish is tummys!:)
    I love feeling. Girls tummy when I'm in bed sleeping its my favourite thing :p

• i dont know what it is about it but I'm the same way.

• Really? Haha yea I don't know but girls tummys are the hottest thing for me i actually can't resist they make me crazy!:)

• Of course I date her cause the girl sounds pretty decent looking. Tummy or no tummy is a self-belief question. It doesn't necessarily make your self-esteem down easily.

• notice the guys say yes, save one. and all the women just want to call you fat. lol. I've dated from 10 to 3 in looks, someone will find you attractive. dont listen to those immature little girls.

• Its very difficult to have a big tummy with EVERYTHING else looking "good enough" to say the least.

• For sure - we could go on a date to a buffet...

• yes I would

• yes! i would be attracted to her ;P

What Girls Said 2

• How can 'attractive' and big 'tummy' go hand in hand? -Especially if it isn't symmetrical (if the rest of her is skinny)...I imagine it as looking pregnant... O.o Not sure what else it could look like...

• The guy who said he would take her to the gym with him!

Please save that, that was funny as fuck

Thats fucking rude