Guys be honest, which type of girl would you rather go out with. a Girly girl or Tomboy?

What are the reasons? like are you turned off by a tomboys masculinity or when a girl girl puts on too much makeup?

• Girly girl
  • Tomboy

Most Helpful Guy

• So my choices are either a rude physical girl who wears manly clothing but might like to do some things I like to do or a boring girl that is only concerned with shopping and talking about relationships, she absolutely just LOVES LOVES LOVES PINK! and likes to wear dresses? I'd choose being single.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm not very athletic and love girly girls. The highly feminine quality in a woman is what I go for. To each his and her own.

• I hate girly girls. By the way, tom boy doesn't mean a grease monkey biker like chick, they can just not be a make-up cake face whore that cries when she gets a few grains of sand under her nails.

• Girly. Girls that act like guys I treat as just friends. If they're hot then FWB, but I don't want to date someone who acts like a guy.

I prefer girls who act like girls. Cute, tiny clothes, makeup wearing, bubbly, pink loving girls

• Girly girl. I've got my boys to do guy stuff with.

• I like the girly girl, not too much into tomboy type girl

• Girly girl. I like a more feminine girl that is into her own thing and not trying to hang out with me or my guy friends all the time. Have to be a part sometimes.

Look at the tomboys getting mad.

• I prefer girly girls. If I wanted to date somebody masculine I'd date a man. Complete turn-off.

• A tomboy with a girly side. :D

• GIRLY GIRL HANDS DOWN

• Girly girl who likes watching sports or will at least give me head while I watch sports.
    How's that for honesty

• girly girl. but one that can do outdoor things

• Girly girl, I only want tomboy as a flirt or best friend

• I'd have to go with the girly girl which is sad because i hate girly girls

• Tomboy, hands down, I prefer sporty and athletic chicks, natural beuty, with no makeup, no high heels and other girly girl stuff.

• I don't like girly girls but I don't like tomboys either, I like if she is just a little tomboyish (just no high heels, dresses, make up ect.)

• It doesn't matter as long the girl knows she is a girl

What Girls Said 4

• How about a bit of both? Like me haha. A girl who acts like a girl, wears some makeup, dresses nice, but is also into sports and things like that.

• If I was a guy girly girls

• Girly girl Tomboy, who cares if she is fun to be around!

• Ha all these guys are saying "girly girl", "I don't want to date someone who acts like a guy", "if I wanted to date someone masculine I'd date a man" Lol wow and the funny thing is not all tomboys are like that. @RPGamer "a tomboy with a girly side. :D", this is the best answer by far because that is actually how most tomboys are. Tomboys don't want to be guys, they hang out with them, talking about things guys are supposedly interested in, but that doesn't mean that they don't have a girly side. Lol I can't even

• Didn't mean to bitch but seriously

• Lol if you actually paid attention to what I had typed you can see that I said that not all tomboys are the way that 'you' describe it. There are girls that "doesn't like to wear cute clothes or put on makeup" but not all tomboys are like that."What is a tomboy to you?" you can't define a tomboy. That's why I said what I said because you guys are trying to define a tomboy when there is no actual definition. There are tomboys that don't wear makeup like you said, but there are also tomboys who go shopping, and wear dresses, your supposed 'girly girl', but are also into sports, and talking about 'guy things' as some put it.

• Not trying to start anything just stating my opinion lol