If you wrote a journal entry about your last date, what would it say?

Dear Diary, Today was a..(Haha just kidding none of that)
Okay so my date wouldn't stop talking about his ex and then we watched an extremely gory movie and I couldn't hold my food down and I puked in the theatre toilet!(Weak stomach) Hows that for a worst last date xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Today we were supposed to see a comedy show, but it got cancelled due to the snow. So we were stuck at the mall for a few hours with nothing to do. So we decided to go see a movie instead (the new paranormal activity lol). He totally screamed, but I sat there laughing. That ended at about 12 am, then he took me drifting in his car. We were the only ones there. But then my parents forced me home because it was pretty much 1 am (embarrassing lol).

Weird date lol.

• Drifting whoaa best date ever!! Japan?haha it is weird and embarrassing when you have a curfew to follow xD

• It is aww-worthy xD My parents are over-protective since I'm their only kid...but hey I'm always looking on the bright side of life, like the big extra-sized tub of ice cream I ate all by myself the other day :D Benefits are bountiful :)

• Haha thanks for mh! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Today again I fall iin love wiith her.. she smells like godess , her lips taste like wine and she had voice of a nightingale.. I wana end this day and so tomorrow again i can fall in love with her

• Disaster, a total Disaster of my mood.

• Our date to the formal dinner was scary for both of us. She relied on me to handle the conversations with the other guests. I was prepared, but she was so beautiful. I looked around and I quickly realized I was with the most beautiful woman in the building. This gave me the extra confidence I needed to interact with these people I didn't know.

We drank champagne. Ate amazing food. I kept the people laughing and engaged. I would catch her looking at me from time to time. In those moments there was nobody else in the room. Every cell of my body just wanted it to be us, alone. But I managed to keep focused on my task.

At the end of the night she praised me for how I handled the evening. She said it was a side of me she has never seen and was blown away. The truth is while she was there, it didn't feel like it most of the time. It was a good date. It would have been better if we had just one moment alone.

• Don't worry the rewards to come are bountiful xD

What Girls Said 2

• I had to drive on our last date; he was acting depressed (life isn't going to well for him). i gave him some money to play the crane machine at the grocery store we were in and he cheered up. we then watched the x-men movie with his brother and his girlfriend, by this time he was back to his normal self. then he and i went back to his house, watched an extremely perverted movie "meet the spartans" (a spoof of the movie 300) and i got in trouble for staying out to late. oh wells. it was fun haha

thats terrible and disgusting! was he bashing her? lol theater bathrooms are always nasty and smell like popcorn :/

• Meet the Spartans haha awesome movie xD Yea sorta..he went on for a while and then I zoned out, the movie was horrible..wreaked havoc on my guts, there was splattered brains and other things I would not like to mention xD..It was my first and last date with the guy, and I could not be any happier :)

• oh wow you poor thing!

• haha I guess everyone has a worst date at least once in their life :D

• i went over to his house, watched the hockey game, talked, night ended in a bj, then he drove me back home haha