Ladies, what is online dating like for you and your gender?

I'm new to this online dating thing...
...and I'm curious what dating online is like from the female perspectives.

----

Please share your experiences , as well as that of any other females you know, with online dating in general (making a profile, messaging, thoughts about the overall guys online, meeting them in person, etc.)

Thank you for answering! :-D

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I refuse to do it now. I made a few accounts on various sites for my genders class and I found that the type of sexual harassment I got was the same level as when I signed up to sexually explicit sites or rooms. I even thought I met a few winners, but after rejecting their offer of oral sex, or their oh so tempting offer to get the "tease fucked out of me, in the men's bathroom". I decided online dating was subjecting myself to more sexual harassment than if I walked down NYC streets by a construction site.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well I had a profile up briefly. I got lots of messages within 10 minutes of creating my account. most guys you could tell were the type to message every girl w/I a 20 mi radius just looking for hookups

some were weirdos.

a couple catfishes. there was one guy who had rich homie quans pics trying to talk to me lol

1 guy was really handsome but he was from a third world country and was probably trying to bait women into sending money

others were lame and just had dull personalities]

most the ones I met were just looking for a new fwb. I deleted my profile in less than a month and I won't try it again

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done online dating before and probably never will but being online as a female is a chore in itself. I get chatted up on websites that aren't dating sites and on nearly every site I visit. I can't escape and sometimes guys get aggressive when you turn them down.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i imagine its like being surrounded by women who absolutely repulse you

1|0
    0|0