Do men like women with no butt and big boobs or big butt with big boob like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• The women in those pictures are extreme examples. Though I usually prefer a curvy woman, I would choose the 1st one, because she doesn't have a disproportionate body: the others look like freaks (not the sexual kind).

Most men prefer a woman with a physically proportionate body: not extreme in one area and deficient in another. We also prefer curves to bean poles, since the latter appear as prepubescent boys, while the former appear as the ideal woman.

Such as the one depicted in Titian's Venus and Music:
    www.rowan.edu/.../venus_organist.jpg

• So you pick the girl up top with the flat butt and big boobs right? I am just seeing what you mean by the first pic. The first pic for the first question or the second question?

• Opinion Owner her butt is flat, is not really normal, her measurements in her butt is a 35 inch and she is tall like 5'6 or 5'7. That is pretty flat on a tall chick, not unless she is short like 5'5 or under.

• If you say so.

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer bigger butts and smaller boobs. More in proportion is cool.

Bigger butt doesn't mean exactly the way it's depicted here.

Again it's depends on individual situation but yes a woman with a larger butt & smaller boobs is something that I'd prefer :D

• MERCY! :O the second batch OMG! so hot lol

• LOL! I think a body with boobs and butt, is always a winner! I guess some people like flat butts with big boobs on this site, but I am glad that are some people like you that can appreciate a woman curvy all around lol.

• haha i know right! omg bless that ass! wait.. you look like that? :O i think they call that TNA lol but perfect :D

• I don't care about ass but I love small to normal size boobs

• Big butt... Boobs don't matter to me as long as the butt is awesome!

• So which pic would you choose out of the big booty pics?

• The second one in the butt pictures.

• Some people really do. I prefer more proportioned.

• I'm a butt guy but I like boobs too. Her butt doesn't have to be big and her boobs don't either.

• So which pic would you choose?

• Those last two. The girl in the first one isn't that hot but it's not because of her butt. I can't see the 2nd one.

• most probably a women who is not so self conscious about her body

• You have a lot of unattractive women, who are not self conscious about their body and men do not find them attractive to run too, so you are telling me, you will go out your way to holla at that, because you see she is not self conscious about her body?

• honestly if a girl has a chest thats too flat, it is a major turn off. i mean its lile hugging a guy so boobs over ass for me. but being in proportion is the best 1st picture

• Small butt, big boobs, please.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd prefer to have the first body.