He texting me less after the second date.

We met on a dating website and have been texting everyday for like 2 weeks. The 1st date went really well so he asked me to go on a second date a few days after. We ended up watching movies and he touched me, let me laid on his shoulder, teased me, stared into my eyes sometimes, and even kissed me at the end of the date. I thought the date went pretty well otherwise he wouldn't have kissed me at the end of the second date. But he didn't text me first the next day so I texted him first. He replied "well hey there!" then I asked him did he have fun n he said "well yeah of course" (doesnt sound very enthusiastic, right?)...Then he didn't reply texts later and haven't texted me today. I know he's busy but I really would like to know that is he still interested or is he wanting to fade out slowly? Or texting becomes less important after u got to know someone... Because I thought when ure interested in someone, you would text that person everyday (He doesn't like calling people like me). I have never really dated anyone so I have no idea how this works. Are there any other signs I should look for or do something or give up? I don't want to come off as clingy. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants to text you all the time but I'll bet his friends are advising him against it.

For a man to seem like a man, he can't come off as clingy.

They're probably also telling him if he makes it too obvious that he's super into you then you'll become less attracted to him and move on yourself.

Seems like it's working since you made a post.

• If you like him then don't give up. You only had 2 dates and from what you said they went pretty well. He even gave you a kiss.

He is probably doing exactly what you're doing. Just don't overthink anything. Be calm, go with the flow.

• He just seems very laid back, not the shy type based on what he did on second date. Should I wait a few days to text him? DO you think he will text me soon?

• If he likes you but he is playing this by the books then you can wait a little longer and he will text you. I think you should wait a few days before you decide to text him.

Guys like to believe there is a 3 day rule, aspired from Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother.

But anyways yeah if he likes you he will text you. Don't worry. It'll all be revealed to you within a few days to a week max. Just be patient and wait it out.

What Guys Said 3

• He's not texting you likely for the same reasons you're not texting him - he doesn't want to appear desperate or clingy. This normally goes away once you start dating. I wouldn't worry about it, especially if he seems really into you.

• I thinks things are cool. He is just trying to not look desperate or move too fast.

• Ahh he's losing interest! Oh noooooo

What Girls Said 2

• Yep all guys do this and sometimes its to test you to see how clingy you might be just breathe and wait for him to text you and chase you. Guys dont like to be chased dont ask him did he have fun of course he had fun. Your thinking and worrying to much and by doing that it will turn him off play it cool and it will keep him interested ;) good luck

• Plus its a good thing he's not texting you all the time means he has a life and isn't obsessive you def dont want one of those

• He is loosing interest let him go honey you deserve better :)