Guys: Would you be willing to date a transfemale?

Guys, how many of you would be willing to date a transfemale? (male to female) Assuming that they have been on hormones and have the body features but not had bottom surgery yet?

• I would date a transfemale pre-op
    6% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • I would date a transfemale post-op
    0% (0)25% (4)12% (4)Vote
  • I wouldn't date a transfemale
    12% (2)56% (9)34% (11)Vote
  • See results
    82% (13)13% (2)48% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the guys who say post op. Females are female. Period.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Post-op maybe. I don't know if it would bother me more and more, or less and less over time. I can sit back and say what -should- be, but that doesn't mean its how things are. But I think I'd be up for trying? Post op.

2|0
    1|0
  • I can only imagine. You meet her at a bar, get her number, take her out on a date to lunch or dinner somewhere, bring her back home, watch a movie and cuddle with her and make out, bring her to the bed and she whips out a dick bigger than mine! And then I'd be like AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

0|2
    0|0
  • Meh, guess a transexual would know what makes a bloke feel good.
    ... If you know what I mean.
    ... You do, don't you? ._.

2|1
    0|0
    • I would like to think i do.

• Show All
    • I don't see it myself.

• Nah I would never date one. I don't know why these guys are saying post-op. Do they know what they surgically do? So gross. Might as well f*** the real thing.

1|1
    2|0
    • There is very little difference post op. It all functions similar to a regular vagina apart from no periods. Sexual pleasure is still there.

• Show All
    • Oh ok. I wouldn't date a transfemale but if I were to I'd just go with the pre-op ones honestly. Otherwise I still feel like guys might as well get with a natural female if they want a post-op. Sorry to say "real girl" in my last post. That may be offensive.

• It was hardly offensive at all. Very tame compared to what is often said. I can totally see your point though.

• Post op, likely. I don't know if I like the idea of a penis to deal with

2|1
    0|0
  • Normal female for me only. I wouldn't be able to shake off the fact that she was a he.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, nope, nein, negative, nada, nah, et cetera.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm pan-sexual, I don't mind and I don't care what kind of thing is between your legs, I care more about the person, not his or her genitalia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post-op maybe. Out of curiosity.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think Possibly

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know many guys who would be open to that

0|0
    0|0