Do girls like muscle/toned guys? What body type do you women like personally?

What type of body type do you girls like? Muscle toned medium, big muscles, skinny guys? chubby guys? What's your preference?

Provide some examples, pic links, as well if you'd like for BA.

• Muscle toned medium.
  • Big muscles.
  • Skinny.
  • A little chubby.
http://oi62.tinypic.com/21m5kqp.jpg Is this too big in your opinions? I don't wanna get big big, just medium.

Most Helpful Girl

• Toned nothing over the top not like steroid muscles that's gross. Just well defined muscles.

What Girls Said 8

• Mine is kind of a combination of chubby and muscle toned. I like a big brawny guy but not too muscly, with a good bit of meat on him.

Having said that I'm in no position to be picky :P So long as he's hitting the marks with personality he can be any of the options you listed :)

• I like lanky/muscle toned guys. I'm not really into big muscles and I don't mind chubbiness. As long as the person has a great personality and is super easy to talk to and I can actually find myself kissing him then I'm all good.

• i like the muscles :)
    if i had to pick perfect...it'd be Steve Cook...everything about him.
    www.google.ca/search

• Yeah, he's in good shape, but I don't want to get that big, if I even could! The training and strict diet, going to gyms, Iv'e never been to a gym, I just do push ups and weights at home.

Is that guy on steroids?

• How do you use weights with crutches?

• you could hold them. or even wear a weighted vest

• I like muscles. But it's not a deal breaker if he's not super muscular or anything.

• I like skinnies and chubbies.

• I prefer medium. Big, blushing muscles are unattractive as well as a little stick looking guy. But the main part is their personality. They have to be able to take a joke and joke around with me.

• I will choose A i really found them attractive and hot.
    It's my type.

• Ideally I prefer guys being toned and athletic, but not with huge veiny muscle- I find that a bit gross. Skinny or chubby wouldn't both me either though :)

What Guys Said 1