Really liking someone vs abusive relationships?

How can you tell when the person you like crosses the between liking you and starting to be abusive or even just the beginnings of an unhealthy relationship.

Any key indicators?

If you have been in a relationship like this, when did you know. Did you have a bad feeling at the beginning?

Most Helpful Guy

• Closing you off from doing what you want to do or making you feel guilty , also making you feel uncomfy taking to people or acting yourself, or just generally starting to feel unhappy.

What Guys Said 1

• I've heard of some cases where the abuser "changed" way later but mostly, I feel there are signs way early on. Honestly, some stories had me "smh" at them too like one girl who moved in with a guy who compromised her abuse by letting him harm her, but only away from the child. Totally didn't make sense to me.

What Girls Said 1

• When they say mean things to you constantly. Always make sure to keep notes in your head. Whenever I start any kind of friendship/relationship I make sure to study the persons habits, the way they speak to me, the way they speak to others, their actions in general. If someone is aggressive it does not necessarily mean they are abusive but study their eyes. Eyes are the key to the soul.