What are your relationship Deal Breakers?

Mine is cheating, of course, but i also don't think I could date someone who smoked or drank excessively.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Too much makeup
    2) Filthy hygiene- includes laundry, room, & self.
    3) Arrogance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I met a lovely little girl yesterday at my work she come in to get out the cold and wait for her train, we were chatting for half a hour and for once i was not nervous and she seemed lovely , like a fragile little angel!
    Then she randomly blurted out she's a stripper from the club up the road, that was a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am incredibly forgiving but one would be cheating and the other would be wanting me to get rid of my guns. She would be out on her ass so fast, she wouldn't have time to open the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • deal breakers in this order

short hair (above shoulders)
    bad personality
    big ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating. Cheating. And Cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup !!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• At this point I love him so much it would take something REALLY drastic for me to break up with him. I guess if he became a hardcore activist for or against something I couldn't support at all that would be a deal breaker. Or if he completely changed and stopped making me feel loved or desired or wanted, although I would probably still stick around a few months just hoping things would go back to the way they were. Unrepentant repeated cheating would also be a deal breaker.
    But any of these things would be out of character for him, so I don't think I have to worry about those things :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating
    Smoker/Drug user
    Bad tempers
    Someone who swears wayyy to much

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoker, drug addict, no car, no job, no home, kids, broke, on welfare, rude, cheater.

0|0
    0|0