Two colour lips, do guys find them ugly/unattractive?

My lips are two different colours. The bottom is lighter than the top, and the top is darker out the outside and lighter at the bottom. Is that really unattractive to men?

I know its not attractive, i don't like it at all. In fact its my least favourite feature i have. Also, does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps cosmetic surgery of some sort?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you talking about your natural lip color or a lipstick fashion trend? i.e. http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c2/9b/49/c29b498f26bef0f9311390be39ea639c.jpg

• unfortunately natural lip colour. I'd never do this to myself on purpose! dear god no lol

• thank you for that :) You have honestly made me feel better in so many ways. You are a lovely human being :) I always felt that my lips were weird, and my siblings would comment but not other. but then one time my ex bf (only bf i ever had) said the same thing when he was upset with me. I guess i never forgot it.

• no problem :)

What Guys Said 7

• I've never thought about whether I liked or disliked two-color lips. Now that I have thought about it a bit, I still don't really care either way. I think you're beating yourself up over something trivial. If anything, your insecurity about your lips is more unattractive than your lips themselves. Just accept your lips as they are, find a nice and cute guy, and plant one on him.

• I don't think I have ever even heard of that before?

• Probably being too hard on yourself. Odds are most people don't even notice.

You obsessing over it is probably way more unattractive than the feature. Own it and forget about it. Most people would not care.

• I honestly don't think I'd notice unless you told me, and even then I would be indifferent towards it.

• even if it was noticeable, my sisters always comment about it.. its embarrassing but you can't really cover up your lips lol

• Well, if it gets to you you probably need to work on that self esteem.

• I don't like colored lip stick period.

• don`t worry men don`t pay attention to detail.

• its very noticeable, huge contrast in both lips. The top lip itself is two colours, very dark and then a pinkish shade in the lower part of my top lip. As disgusting of a comparison ( i can't believe i'm saying it... my top lip kinda looks like the view of a vagina. Dark lips outside and then pink clit and inside) it makes me sooo uncomfortable.

• I was really just trying to lighten things up a bit, but if a guy is going to be that much of a douche to judge you for the color of your lips then he isn't worth being with.

• ... i guess thats one way to look at it...

• Gross..sorry

• its ok, no need to apologize :) I asked for your opinion, i appreciate your honest dear.

• lol i don't really have a picture for you.. but thank you for providing more detail to your previous answer. Its ok, nothing to apologize for everyone mis-reads things from time to time :)

• I have no problem with your lip shade. It doesn't matter to me at least. I am not so materialistic.

What Girls Said 0