Guys, would you want to date a suicide girl?

I'm just wondering if guys would date them or not and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's not healthy for sure.

I dated a girl in HS that threatened it. I had to work with her parents to have her in the hospital a bit. She got past it, is married and has a great family and kids.

Everyone needs some help at times. It was not a factor in our breakup. I really did like her and happy she turned it around.

A drinking abusive father was behind it. I think he got better a bit and she eventually went away to college.

My best advice to teens - hang in there. Teen years suck but they are temporary. Get help if you need. Many people will not look down on you but rather would want to help if you just ask.

We are all human. We need each other. You are important. Survive the teen years and I PROMISE it will get better. The 20's are much more fun.

Hugs.

What Guys Said 12

• It depends on how the rest of the relationship is going. I don't think I would break up with a girl just because she was having such problems, but it isn't a desirable trait to always be worrying about my girl hurting herself.

• Absolutely NOT. Two words; Murder Suicide!!!

• I don't think I would because I dated a girl who had a cutting habit and that was annoying enough.

• Those girls do have attractive features, but they aren't attractive to me. Just about every look a "suicide girl" has is the polar opposite of what I like.

So no, I wouldn't date them because their lifestyle is also probably going to be radically different from mine.

• What type of suicide girl? You mean the ones who do the racy photos or a girl who's contemplating killing herself?

• The one who's contemplating killing herself.

• Yeah why not? Although I'd be really scared because I wouldn't want to hurt you.

• Not usually the type of girls I'd pursue. But if we hit it off, why not?

• Been there done that, It isn't great thats for sure their problems become yours. They also tend to have a pattern in sleeping for 15 hrs a day and keeping to themselves then blaming everything on the environment around them.

I wouldn't do it again thats for sure I'd find a girl with a good mindset and I can talk her out of it if she gets suicidal thoughts rather than already dating someone whos deep down in depression before we met.

• I would...some of them are soooooo hot. Especially Bambu

• No. I'm not into tattoos. It kind of ruins the female form in my opinion.

• of course.. but (if i was single) would try to make you happy so you would not want to kill yourself.

• A suicidal girl? Assuming she's hot there's something kind of hot about it, actually.

• No. I'm just too cold to be thirsty like that.

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure if you mean suicidal girls or Suicide Girls- like the adult models

• I'm sure the younger guys will be interested in someone like that