Would you like the guy to straight ask how interested you are in him?

I feel like I don't have time to figure it out and what if I say that the girl should text me when she has time and that it shows her interest. (after my effort was done) and so I can stop thinking about her and focus on other girls till she's interested.

in overall she seems interested and started conversation once. her texts can be 5 phrases if it's something interesting. she asked me to go with her to a concert (after her friends left her lol) and I asked her about 2 times to met at some place. I'm bad at texting but tried to be funny and I think thats the only reason she did bounce back for short time.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be awesome. I don't have much time either and certainly not for silly games. I actually once asked a guy what his intentions were, because I had so many other things to do.

• you look as good as the girl I'm attracted too. yeah thats some mature shit. I think I should do it but I will add it into middle of the conversation so it feels more casual. and if she don't like what I did then she's not the one

• Haha, thank you! And good luck!

• So. I made a phone call asking her out first and giving a good reason too. She told me she has time 1,5 week later and she said that I should call her when I have time (I have all the time for her) and so I said she should call me when she has time and told her im not busy

What Girls Said 8

• Unless the guy confesses to me first, I feel like it's a very awkward question to ask. I've already been cornered like that once, and it only ended up with me lying about my feelings for the guy because he put me on the spot far too suddenly.
    So unless you tell her how you feel first, don't.

• good. I didn't rush that question after those positive opinions from girls here. I think I should chill back and see how things will evolve. I keep wanting to end in a relationship but I think that could take a while.. as it always did

• If a guy came and just simply asked me I was interested in him, I'd probably laugh on his face. Even if I were interested. That's not how it works.

• so I think you would give him good signals of what you're looking for. cause this girl is a bit confusing. I am really good at reading body lenguage tho

• Yeah. I would probably prefer. It is way more easier. Life is too short to make it complicated.

• Yeah right after he tells me hi likes me

• No. No. No. No. It shows insecurity and the fact that you don't care enough to bother with me. It would be better if you just went up to her and asked her out.

• you even read what I have asked? I did ask her out and she seems interested. she maybe has other guys along with me she's chating with. So making her know I want but she has to want too is bad?

• Lol. You know what's better for you. You know the situation better than I'll ever do. Good luck.

• I'll consider your advice. thanks

• I'd rather it if the guy just asked me straight out, yeah.

• yes we like it straight and up front

• I would like that but only if he told me first.

• what does he have to tell you

• How he feels.

• over text? what if I don't even get to date her. I told her that I still believe we could get a date together. well I think time will tell me

What Guys Said 4

• Demanding people confess their feelings while not revealing yours is cowardly, not to mention has significant potential for them to downplay them since they don't know how you feel.

If you know some well, tell them how you feel.

If you don't know someone well, ask them out.

It seems like you've both asked each other to things? Has she gone to any? If not, keep trying one more time given she did invite you to something.

If yes, you need to actually make a move while out with her.

• I think I'll do a phone call some days later and ask her out for a weekend or so. and keep in contact over chat so she knows I'm interested enough (every 2 days message or so)

• ask them politely without sounding needy and despeerate..

good luck,, strangee

• needy is something I'm working on. I even avoid it like: not texting her everyday. not triing to ask her out everytime I chat her and just keep chating other girls

• tats a smart move

• I don't think there's anything wrong with asking.

• Just ask her out.

• just read my question :) haha

• I like the parody of it the most. where he kicks britney spears into the hole

• Hahaha!