I am not able to get any dates at all..even though I lost weight?

i recently lost 45 lbs and now no guys approach me. Even the ones I approach ends up rejecting me? I used to get more dates when i used to be fat and did not even know how to dress well i used to just look like a bum..now that i have lost weight and also i dress well guys dont approach me at all..:( i dont know if this negative but its really depressing me. I haven't been out on a date since i lost all that weight..and more so the ones i have asked out straight up rejected me...its really sad... i am still the same even below avg guys rejects me..anybody has any advice on my situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe its one of those reverse-double-backflip situations.
    For example, losing weight increases confidence of self-appearance (maybe even creates an assumption of being more attractive). Then such confidence shows with guys (or even worse, the assumption of being more attractive which could be easily read as arrogance). Then you get nailed on a quirk or a vibe that you didn't have before.

My advice? Act like you did when you were heavier, but do so while you are lighter. That should help.

If you are absolutely 100% sure are coming off to he same to others, then I would just call it a "bad luck streak." One week everything I had kept breakingg, I swear there were gremlins in my house destroying all mechanical devices. Other times I go years with everything running perfectly. It could be a case of relationship gremlins. Just let the bad luck streak run its course and let things look up.

• no no usually i have great sense of humor and guys used to like that when i was fat but now that i have both body and humor lol I don't know i am never mean to anyone. heck, i can't even reject anybody!:/

• I'm sure its just a bad luck streak then.

What Guys Said 4

• It's probably the desperation coming through that's putting then off, I think that's my issue as well:)))

• Maybe you're just around the wrong group of guys.

• It is only your imagination every person has their own quality if a person date with you because you looking good than my advice is to ignore these guy.My advice to you that belive itself and enjoy your life with good friends.
    Online Flowers Delivery in Mumbai

• I wil really can help if you can post your pic

What Girls Said 2

• Confidence is key. Sometimes, even though looks do play a big role, confidence is the thing a lot of guys go off. Dress up in clothes you feel comfortable with, put some makeup on if you like, and go out with you friends. Don't look for guys, just have a good time and you will meet someone.. Don't get yourself down over dates, just enjoy life..

• Could be your face. Maybe your face was more attractive when you were bigger. The face is more important the body. So perhaps even though you are thinner, you aren't attractive. Sounds harsh, but it happened to someone else I know. She looked gorgeous when she was a bigger girl, but once she got thin it just didn't look right. She gained some weight (not too much) and she looked better.

If that isn't the case, if you're a pretty girl then maybe the guys are intimidated by you. Maybe you got so hot that they feel nervous around you.

• no its not that i was big and trust me i wasn't that good looking either..my fat hid my features lol but i just feel like its not the right time..i have tried and got rejected by multiple guys!