What this milf is thinking? Please help!?

ok so I got first date with this Milf to meet at a restaurant. She is an expert in some business industry so I told that I'm also interested to learn that industry. (truly I like it). Then she said we both can together meet some other person who she think is more expert than her. I really do not want our date to go in some other way. Does she trying to avoid the date or she just afraid that I try to go for sex on the first date? Please help!

Actually we first set up the date to meet at restaurant. Later I said I like to just know some facts about business also.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this actually a date? like officially a date and not a business dinner? It sounds like there could be some confusion with that. And if so maybe you should make it more clear what your expecting out of this dinner etc.

• If I say that date is clearly about her, will she still come?

• I have no idea. You need to figure out if she's interested in you first. I think your unclear on that and until you know don't assume it's a date or try to make it one. Maybe getting to know her a little first more before asking her out on a date and not a business lunch. Your giving her the wrong idea. She's probably going to be really confused. I would be if I was put in that situation. flirt with her and see where it goes if she doesn't flirt back or you get blown off by her she's not interested but if she flirt back then ask her to actually go out on a real date. and not to discus her business.

• Thanks for the mh :) hope everything went well for you!

What Girls Said 4

• Its not a date in her eyes. This is a meeting with associates, and someone wanting to learn the ins and outs of that business

• She doesn't know it's a date, dude.

• This is not a date, you are clearly confused D:

• It's a business meeting

What Guys Said 0