Why do overweight, heavy women reject me?

I'm an overnight guy by 30 lbs and I'll notice a girl who's overweight that I like and they act like they are too good for me and won't even smile at me when I smile at them. I'm looking for women in my league but these women reject me. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad this has finally came up. Society expects and most cases demands men to keep lowering their standards and women to keep raising their standards and its become socially acceptable. Its okay for a woman to feel like she's entitled to any guy she wants, but its never okay for a guy to feel entitled to any woman he wants, but hey this is the "equal" society people want.

• You are right unfortunately. Also fat people can only be with fat people and black people can only be with black people. God forbid we mix those up!

• It's ok. Fat is offensive to overweight people

• Equal has nothing to do with that loool

What Girls Said 12

• No one likes overweight, even other overweight people

• HA NOT true look up marriage to the worlds fattest man or woman

• It's funny because that's why they're alone because of their pickyness

• *shrug*

• So because a girl is overweight, she should eagerly accept the advances of any man who wants her? It doesn't work that way.

• I didn't make advances. I'm just friendly like I am to everyone, guys, elderly, children

• do you smell bad? even the most desperate woman would not go for a stinker

• I'm hygienic, two showers a day, deodorant, brush teeth, floss, teeth cleaned every 6 months

• Why do you say that they're in your league are you scared that someone of smaller size won't find you attractive. Because there are women who love the thicker men

• I'm attracted to women of different shapes. Some thick men have confidence. I dont

• I desperately need their approval

• No you don't you don't need anyone's approval do you and be you

• Maybe she wants someone with healthy habits to help her change her lifestyle if she's not happy with the way she looks. Or she is just not attracted to you.

• They are not attracted to you.

• You're hot. Not

• She's actually very pretty, you're just jealous.

• I am jealous. She's hot on the outside just not the inside. I'm coasting hitting on the gagers. I love it

• Maybe it has nothing to do with your weight. Maybe it's your personality or approach.

• People say I have a friendly, warm personality. I'll smile in a friendly way to a girl and I get a scowl in return. Guys don't respond this way to me

• It's human nature to want someone. I'm a man and won't ever apologize for that

• Amen to that, hey no one should have to be alone, I'm just trying to provide possible answers to your question.

• Obviously that "overweight" girl isn't interested in you

You could have said the girl I like

After this I would reject you :

-_________-

• What did I say wrong?

• I had to say overweight because gagers always assume I only want thin women. They think only thin is attractive but I think overweight women are just as sexy. Well to me at least

• Oh then...:0

• You might as well wonder why a blonde girl rejects you inspite of you being blonde yourself.

• Women accept hair color, not being overweight

• I think its a lot of bull to ban someone when they can't say their side of the story.I think that's kind of unjust

• I'm not reading this anymore. Leave me alone.

• this question is so dumb. people dont date others based on their body type versus your body type. people date based on personality and getting to know one another, chemistry, etc. what is wrong with you?

• Gagers here say it's the looks

• anyone who tells u that is a moron...whoever gets into a relationship based on looks will end up divorced one day.

• Listen to all the gagers. Men and women all tell me if they aren't attracted to you don't talk to them

• MTLGuy, all the chubby girls I know are with chubby guys. It's something else...

• Mtl guy what the heck is that?

• Some larger women are insecure and somewhat paranoid. Maybe the overweight women you have approached think that you're approaching them for a joke? Either that or your approach isn't all that good..

• I'm overweight myself so I wouldn't do that

What Guys Said 7

• Basically there's a "fat acceptance" movement going on, but I'll skip over most of that and get to the point that involves you.

With this movement going on overweight women are starting to think like the stereotypical "hotties" are thinking now. So they're starting to wear revealing clothes, making higher demands and claiming they are "Standards" and they really think they "deserve" a "hot guy" who goes to the gym frequently to keep in shape.

I'm a gym goer who is fit and I get overweight women who message me and they literally rant in their profiles about their resentment for "twigs" and how they want to eat whatever they want, yet as a guy I think to myself "I watch what I eat and go to the gym... she wants to eat what she wants and clearly doesn't go to the gym... what gives?"

I personally have nothing against them but I clearly see our lifestyles would not work. I only consider it a slight nuisance that women who are not putting work into getting in shape are thinking they "deserve" a guy who is in shape meaning they see themselves as on par with someone who is beating the hell out of themselves in the gym without having to do the same work.

This obviously means they are skipping over you thinking they deserve an 8 or higher when they're clearly nowhere near. I have seen guys who are overweight looking for hotties too and think it's silly, but at least they try to put effort into it in other ways. The women wanting hotties just seem to think that a guy's gonna walk up to them and think they're so special for doing nothing.

• I mean just cause they're overweight doesn't mean they're easy.

• I never said that. They just seem hypocritical to me

• You never said it but it is kind of being implied.

• You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Thanks for responding

• Lol that's fucked up man. Idk, some girls are delusional.

• I know right. Here's this nice guy, overweight but nice features and she won't at least be friendly

• I knew you wouldn't respond because you're a coward. Look just because I'm lonely and I feel rejected doesn't give you the right to say I'm like him.

• Lol I was at the movies man. Didn't know going out made me a coward.

• Go down one more league. :p

No, but really, that's not how it works at all.

• Lose the weight it's not hard

• They're probably still holding out for the hope that the guys they desire will stop rejecting them

• I'm not the type to reject anyone

• I hav e seen women Who I find very attractive. but once I see if they are not a good person that attractiveness disappears

• Like someone answering here simply telling you that these girls aren't into you like, and you think she's an ugly person because of that? Yeah, you're fucking desperate and sensitive, bro

• It could be a social thing or the problem could be your game or how you approach them

• What's with this game stuff. I'm not some pimp

• Don't say fat, it's inappropriate and inaccurate. Say heavy, overweight, big.

• Ok ok, right that stigma, so there are plenty of BBW's that are into big men who are out there you just have to find them